Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop][Bounty] Brickblock - $1.2+ million worth of BBK to be distributed - page 3. (Read 5174 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
Hello, i joined for signature campaign. Could you please check my status?
Thank you!
Paid for 2 weeks. Please check the airdrop app and fill out your profile completely, if you have not yet done so. BBK tokens will be sent within the next 3 weeks.
I just joined your AirDrop program, and apply for promoting your project via this forum,. I hope I could participate in your project and Airdrop Program
in case need translation to Indonesia (bahasa), I welcome and please reserve for Indonesian translation language
Paid for 2 weeks. Please check the airdrop app and fill out your profile completely, if you have not yet done so. BBK tokens will be sent within the next 3 weeks.
Hello!

Joined signature campaign:

Bitcoin Talk Name: demyan7
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/demyan7-834424
Post Count (including this post): 500
ETH address: 0xD6531116cA41a0F1DB9d5418Ed3949a24b2E9182

Sorry, but you did not sign up on the airdrop app
Hello Manager,
Joined signature campaign
Paid for 2 weeks. Please check the app and fill out your profile completely, if you have not yet done so.
now is code for signature bounty is OK, i will always with you Brickblock,
Hope this will successfully , Go succes with team, and with me
Paid for 2 weeks. Please check the app and fill out your profile completely, if you have not yet done so.
Hello .. campaign manager, I have joined the signature campaign, hopefully this project will run well and success ..  Smiley Wink
Paid for 3 weeks. Please check the app and fill out your profile completely, if you have not yet done so.
Hi, i joined for signature campaign. Could you please check my status?
Good works.

Hi iamugur, thank you for joining the signature campaign! Make sure to record your activity in this thread.

I sent 10 weekly posts. Should these posts be a brickblock promotion? I wrote 10 post general forum posts.

Paid for 3 weeks. Please check the app and fill out your profile completely, if you have not yet done so.
Hello,
I am wearing your signature now with rank of Full member.
Date : 28 Apr
Current post : 1667
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Mgr,
Congratulations for the end of the bounty on the 15th, Can we  now remove our signatures or when do we do that if not now?
Please keep your signatures on until we have finished paying everyone out.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Information! Now we are given an excellent opportunity to make money without leaving home! And we can do all this if we really want to! Enough to sit idly by, it's time to act.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hello Mgr,
Congratulations for the end of the bounty on the 15th, Can we  now remove our signatures or when do we do that if not now?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is a very amazing project, We are all supporting them with our contributions! I hope this goes ahead and works in the best possible way, thank you very much team  Grin

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Contribution Campaign starts May 9 ❱ TwitterBlog
Pages:
Jump to: