Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] 🔥 empowr - the inventor of virtual currency 🔥 - page 13. (Read 27154 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
I want to believe with you that Empowr project is already a big success. So shall it be, no limitation can in anyway hinder the realization of our goal.
Activity: 93
Good news for all of us.. Empwr Token was listed at Token Store (https://token.store/trade/EMPR) and i'll see the transaction with fantastic value 0.00967 ETH. http://blogs.empowr.com/p?sd269

Get your first $20 Free with join our community
Activity: 23
After a democratic amendment voted on by empowr users, The Launch has been moved to Friday April 20th @ 8am PST
empowr has announced the postponement to Friday 20th april here: http://blogs.empowr.com/p?2q269-the-launch--moved-to-friday-april-20th
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
WE'RE LIVE ON OUR FIRST EXCHANGE!

While there were many options to go with, we’ve decided to go with one of the top decentralized exchanges for our first exchange: Token.Store

This empowr blog post is a step by step guide on how to setup your account on Token.Store and place trades to purchase empowr coins.

Click Link: purchase i thought it was 100% airdrop?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
Yo when i signed up for this and was asked to do this, noone said i had to have .1 eth, he pm me saying do the tasks and send erc 20 address i did,  i best get my coins today. If not i fig this thread will probably have a lot of neg feedback, for other people who was scammed into premoting sharing etc, i sent my p.m. id like a reply
Very correct, as a measure to ensure more people benefit from this interesting airdrops and bounty programs that why there is a postponement.
Activity: 3
this is interesting, like the bounties Smiley
Hi everyone – after reading through your comments, we’ve taken the community’s vote and are moving The Launch to Friday, April 20th.

(Some people asked for a weekend launch, but many times more people asked for Friday, so we'll go with that).

Other than the change of date, the timing of everything else will still be going forward as planned:

Tomorrow (April 15th) we will be rolling out the coin conversion changes to the site
Then, Friday, April 20th @ 7AM PST (2PM UTC) we will kick off the airdrop and launch with a Live Stream that will run all the way until 8PM PST
At 8AM PST (3PM UTC), the coins will then be on the exchange and trading can begin.
For better a preparation and more awareness, empowr may be postponing the launching of their coins for 5 days, let us be on the lookout for more information.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Looking forward to the success of the project!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
EMPOWER team did a great job, you can see the professionals!
Interests a question on what platform your project is developed?
Empowr is a platform that span across the universe, as a matter of fact,  the platform must be able to reach out to all, to allow equal opportunity to participate. As a resulted of this, language must never be allowed to be a barrier
We still need be actively involved in our activities on social media platforms until airdrops and bounty programs is unveil for the promotion of Empowr coins. Let's watch out for the latest information as regard this.
Activity: 23
WE'RE LIVE ON OUR FIRST EXCHANGE!

While there were many options to go with, we’ve decided to go with one of the top decentralized exchanges for our first exchange: Token.Store

This empowr blog post is a step by step guide on how to setup your account on Token.Store and place trades to purchase empowr coins.

Click Link: http://blogs.empowr.com/p?sd269
Tomorrow airdrops and bounty programs is going to be an historic event indeed in the history Empowr. Let us be fully prepared for this, as we foresee a good atmosphere for program.
Activity: 2
A chance to be a part of a historic moment as a patented virtual currency makes the conversion to a full-on cryptocurrency!

Don't miss out on the action Smiley
Yes, empowr is created for greatness, her coin is the future currency
Empowr has registered with the first exchanger see the new section of your Empowr platform for detail
Pages:
Jump to: