Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] || ETHEREUM ALPS || FAST | LOW FEES | ANONYMOUS | SECURE - page 4. (Read 9248 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Ethereum Alps needs to get on more exchanges, ED trading volume is close to nonexistent.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Please add a little more information ETHEREUMALPS here on ANN. How can I add this coin to my Etherum Wallet? Good luck and I hope to see more news!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I wish the progeny to be successful team good luck
Activity: 98

a promising project that I think will succeed is a success for the team
Activity: 84

I think this project is promising and I think the success of the team will be very successful
Activity: 98
looks like a project that will be a beautiful and successful team
Activity: 6
Good project ETHEREUMALPS but very little information. Competition is tough so you have some peculiarity? Nice to meet you!
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
No success in a short time
week 6 does not count the stake, the project is really slow, and there is no update
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
there is no answer in telegram, nor here, this project is obviously a scam, you waste my time to follow you
Do not misinform others. There is answer in telegram and all airdrops distributed for all the weeks, all the rewards will be received between 01.01.2018-08.01.2018

This is not "misinform" community has seen that devs on Telegram is online but continue with ignoring all questions, dont update any info about project or Bounty campaign...
People on Telegram will do an a request to ban this thread if Dev will not coming out with any information or answers.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
there is no answer in telegram, nor here, this project is obviously a scam, you waste my time to follow you
Do not misinform others. There is answer in telegram and all airdrops distributed for all the weeks, all the rewards will be received between 01.01.2018-08.01.2018
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
No success in a short time
no updates in this project, no count of stake on the 17th of yesterday? is this project in stop ?? please infonya
Activity: 80
Is there any news/updates?
Merit: 11
hi dev, I changed from jr member, became a member .. do i need to change my signature?
Activity: 67
Dev hasn't been active for ages.. Also he once put all of the coins on Etherdelta and sold them for no reason... I find it a bit scammy... Wouldn't want to do anything with a fishy company like this.
 Undecided
Activity: 61
What's the latest concerning this project cos activity on twitter has drastically reduced
Merit: 100
So how many years it is going to take before EALP get on a new Exchange or coinmarketcap??

Which business entities or media entities are contacted already or are planned to be contacted in all the Alpine states: France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Italy, Monaco, Liechtenstein, and Slovenia?

Or is it all just false promises?

It is not just false promises. They are on the path.
Priority for the moment is the bounty, marketing of the project and listing on exchanges, so till the end of December people will be able to buy and trade EALP with BTC EUR USD.
Join on telegram group to  keep abreast of news.
Is there a telegram group ? As far i know, the project since the beginning had no telegram group. If any new telegram group for this project has been opened, please post the link here. Thanks.
Here is the link:   https://t.co/aaTKglXsN7
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
The 20% portion will be distributed to Alpine tradesmen (holiday villagers, bars, galleries, clubs, etc.) who accept EALP as the payment currency. I think it is good think. Developers works on tourism sector and they will get support from local media. You should investigate the project but I think it’s a project that promising good hopes.
Activity: 187
So how many years it is going to take before EALP get on a new Exchange or coinmarketcap??

Which business entities or media entities are contacted already or are planned to be contacted in all the Alpine states: France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Italy, Monaco, Liechtenstein, and Slovenia?

Or is it all just false promises?

It is not just false promises. They are on the path.
Priority for the moment is the bounty, marketing of the project and listing on exchanges, so till the end of December people will be able to buy and trade EALP with BTC EUR USD.
Join on telegram group to  keep abreast of news.
Is there a telegram group ? As far i know, the project since the beginning had no telegram group. If any new telegram group for this project has been opened, please post the link here. Thanks.
Activity: 187
I just got promoted to member from junior member, do i need to change my signature now? Will it increase my signature bounty stakes?
Pages:
Jump to: