Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] || ETHEREUM ALPS || FAST | LOW FEES | ANONYMOUS | SECURE - page 9. (Read 9248 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I see my ETH address is not listed at spreadsheet bounty facebook campaign.
no spreadsheet: 83
facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/toy.mingste
Please input my ETH address 0xAB1158374272032243b55504CE967B2f2B840ad5

We already replied to your question on Facebook. Facebook Bounty is not the same as airdrop, to get stakes in Facebook bounty you should either post about EALP on your Facebook profile or share our Facebook posts.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
If it is an airdrop why not? I'm in!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
This project is a ETH token, right? Why it is not located in token subforum? I'm tired of these countless ETH tokens, I hope they will set a very high fee one day for creating new tokens.
Activity: 364
I see my ETH address is not listed at spreadsheet bounty facebook campaign.
no spreadsheet: 83
facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/toy.mingste
Please input my ETH address 0xAB1158374272032243b55504CE967B2f2B840ad5
Hey. Why do not I have a steak for Facebook? №89 I sent the address ETH by a personal message to the first person in this forum.

What is the link to your facebook profile? If you are the №89 in the spreadsheet then you did not receive a stake in Week #2 because you did not post about EALP on your facebook account neither shared our facebook posts during the week.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Hey. Why do not I have a steak for Facebook? №89 I sent the address ETH by a personal message to the first person in this forum.
Activity: 187
The project, which contains amzlazing ideas, has huge potential. Its signature campaign looks good, too. I will join the one after being upgraded to Junior Member.
You got promoted to junior member. I suggest you to join the signature campaign. This is a great project.
We are currently looking for 3 persons for creating and moderating three new media channels for Ethereum Alps project: Telegram, Gitter, and Slack. If you are interested and you want to be a part of our team, then please apply here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdduMp-TuI5U_ZZpbCJxWDhcTD-IRyXchVamBF6ZGMxmaSjfw/viewform.

Selection process:
All applications will be reviewed by the development team of Ethereum Alps Foundation. A priority in the selection will be given to applicants who: 1) are actively engaged in our bounty campaign (in particular Ethereum Alps ANN translators and moderators), 2) have a good knowledge about Ethereum Alps project and its roadmap, and 3) have a big number of social media followers/subscribers (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube). All applicants should be fluent in English (we DO NOT need moderators will low level of English).

Each successful candidate will receive 4000 - 5000 EALP tokens as a reward depending on his moderation performance. The rewards will be paid from the 10% EALP reserve held by the development team.

This opportunity will give also the selected candidates a chance to be future members of Ethereum Alps Foundation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
Ethereum Alps...will fly to the moon....
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
This project every day becomes more interesting for me, the community continues to grow and the roadmap is on the right track.
Activity: 168
The project, which contains amzlazing ideas, has huge potential. Its signature campaign looks good, too. I will join the one after being upgraded to Junior Member.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Interesting project. I join the Bounty campaign. I wish successful implementation of the project.
Activity: 70
I'm qualified for signature bounty
Thank you dev Smiley
I'm number 15, thank you, I see that I'm qualified))
 Smiley

Nice  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
I'm number 15, thank you, I see that I'm qualified))
 Smiley
Hi Dev, why is my bounty status for the twitter company not approved? I fulfilled the conditions and provided a report, № 13  in spreadsheet.
Thank you

Check here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WFK8NPZzn6EBmVb2PMUEJ2MJbRlgx2d_VflYQCvZgGU/edit?usp=sharing . If you are No. 13 then you were disqualified because your Twitter account is not at least 5 months old. From both your bitcointalk ID and Twitter ID I think that you are No. 15 and not No. 13. If you are No. 15 then you are validated and you will get your stakes, in this case please keep checking regularly the spreadsheet to see how much stakes you got.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hi Dev, why is my bounty status for the twitter company not approved? I fulfilled the conditions and provided a report, № 13  in spreadsheet.
Thank you
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Yes @Ocean28, what you have to do is send your ETH address to the developer, to EthereumAlps so that he can validate your participation.

Moonshine4321 Ok. I did it
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Yes @Ocean28, what you have to do is send your ETH address to the developer, to EthereumAlps so that he can validate your participation.
Pages:
Jump to: