Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]🔥🚀 Impleum | Blockchain solution | 21 BTC GIVEAWAY - page 2. (Read 1185 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
just hope still had chance for join and got your airdrop, thank you before
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
what are you different from others news hundred coin with MN high reward who born every day?
if it was sell 0.35btc then it will worth 0.01-0.03btc 2 days after listing on exchange
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
nice bounty .i joined maybe Grin
Activity: 113
I look here all actively moves forward, it is very pleased me that the team is working
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
FRRSAN POOL

Hello,
Dear developers, We've added your excellent currency to our mining pool.
I will be appreciated if you add our mining pool's link to the common posts.

Best regards,
Frrsan Pool team

http://www.frrsan.com/
--------------------------------------

We have low fees (0,5%)

automatic payout every 2hours.

No registration needed.

Start your miner with:

Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://frrsan.com:3633 -u  -p c=IMP
copper member
Activity: 377
Molie Messenger https://www.molie.chat
Thanks to all the members of the Impleum bounty-airdrop program. As we said, the number of participants in the first wave of bounty programs is limited to 10,000 people. We have received the necessary number of participants, stop the bounty-airdrop program and begin their verification and payment of IMPL.
Activity: 78
Blockchain implementation across diverse sectors can be a solution to the most foundational problems of mankind. This project is a great example.
Activity: 37
Thanks you, i joined airdrop
Activity: 102
Uniquely, this project will be positively appreciated by programmers and advertisers. Good luck to you!
Activity: 98
Extremely interested in this project. I think this project is very promising and I will join your airdrop
Activity: 27
Who are the teams in this project ? is there any bounty in this project besides social media ?
Activity: 63
Will be keeping an eye on this project because it looks very promising!and I would love to help spread the world 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
it means it still takes 2 months to see this token / coin successful or not in the market?
there's nothing we can help to make it happen, or there's no boutny program for Impleum
Activity: 131
Good project. I joined airdrop.  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Airdrop Blockchain Impleum Solutions for enterprise software. What is the great function of Airdrop for the company? Is this impleum Blockchain can be used to other than the company?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I really like how impleum present their project. Hoping that they will attract many investors to join.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
an interesting project you need to add a roadmap for this project to attract investors.
Activity: 3
Searching for several days for good coin to invest. Most was scam, but Impleum seems to have potential!!
Pages:
Jump to: