Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]🔥🚀 Impleum | Blockchain solution | 21 BTC GIVEAWAY - page 3. (Read 1185 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 89
I joined to Airdrop!!! Cool!
iE8SW6H9JkV1sbxb2nj6e2MzB3Ebc78BCF
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
The rules and conditions of this airdrop are fair, but the IMP number provided for the airdrop is slightly less because I'm not sure the IMP can reach the $ 1 price.
Activity: 78
Good project and must join airdrop.
Activity: 184
Please provide more information about the bounty program.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I’ve heard that the platform is going to create a new smart contracts format… What is it gonna be like?
merculet
Activity: 196
The idea of Eventum is really interesting.The idea of using consensus to get some "truth" is not new, but using blockade as a way of creating structures that will regulate this truth is a new idea and very interesting, which can be very good for our society.
Activity: 84
Thanks for airdrop. Good idea of project. Very prospective project
Activity: 32
Thanks, really curious about this project
Activity: 46
i have joined
I believe that investing in their projects is a perfect choice! one of criteria the project will be success is always give update every time, so we able to know the project will achieve the goal or not, and i think this project will interest for investor to invest to this project.

Activity: 71
This is an amazing project..
Activity: 135
Join the airdrop

hope this project will moon
Yes! More tokens to stake  Grin
Been mining this on my home computer for some days. It's getting really popular (and hard). Really excited about this project

iBfVUPkAb7yiKEzS8vFC79z5dMUx9v4n9p
Activity: 145
Faith for certain things is a wonderful factor to consider. I do have faith in this project and I'm sure that this will end up well! Good luck on this project and more power to the devs!
Activity: 35
Activity: 476
I have big faith in this project. I hope that the Impleum Team will not disappoint their believers. Good luck team!
Activity: 31
hope this project to be good coin in the future
Activity: 35
a project with unique concept. Keep improving.
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: