Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑 - page 17. (Read 2793 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I hope this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck team!

Thanks for your support. FYI, we have an official Bounty ANN as well.

Be sure to join us there and on all our online channels to keep up with the latest Quidli news!

Don't miss out on updates by getting in our discussions on Telegram as well.
🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 8
I hope this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck team!
Activity: 67
Let's go to the moon, i really believe in the success of this project.
Thank you to believe in us, keep up with our Telegram to be notified when we release new bounties, missions and announcements!
Activity: 31
Let's go to the moon, i really believe in the success of this project.

Great! An English version of this interview. I really enjoyed listening to you guys explaining the quidli vision.

🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

Thanks for listening to the podcast! Help us out more by spreading our message and earn even more QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
Activity: 98
🦑The Squidcore talks to Pepicast about Startups, Blockchain, and Quidli (in English)🦑

https://image.ibb.co/cxtCLT/IMG_20180628_152558_429.jpg

Listen to the Squidcore explain the Quidli Protocol and their vision for the future of work: https://anchor.fm/pepicast/episodes/Quidli-using-blokchain-to-share-equity-e1o2n4

Interview conducted by Gael Gendre, founder of Pepicast, a new French podcast focusing on tech, startups, and ICOs.

Full disclosure: Gael is also working today for Quidli as a Squiddite, supporting us mainly in building partnerships in media and communications.

Great! An English version of this interview. I really enjoyed listening to you guys explaining the quidli vision.
🦑The Squidcore talks to Pepicast about Startups, Blockchain, and Quidli (in English)🦑

https://image.ibb.co/cxtCLT/IMG_20180628_152558_429.jpg

Listen to the Squidcore explain the Quidli Protocol and their vision for the future of work: https://anchor.fm/pepicast/episodes/Quidli-using-blokchain-to-share-equity-e1o2n4

Interview conducted by Gael Gendre, founder of Pepicast, a new French podcast focusing on tech, startups, and ICOs.

Full disclosure: Gael is also working today for Quidli as a Squiddite, supporting us mainly in building partnerships in media and communications.
Activity: 84
Quidli is top! The project is useful, the team is professional and the vision is out of this world. This is an lCO no one should miss. Best to the team!!!
Have been watching this project for a few weeks. Totally impressed by the professionalism and execution. Quidli is an ICO that everyone needs to support!!

🦑Welcome to Quidli!🦑

Help us grow by inviting your friends to our community as well.

You can earn 1 bountyQUID for each friend successfulluy onboarded! Simply invite them to our Telegram group; have them complete all necessary steps to fully register; and make sure they list you as their referrer in their Completion Form.

See the bounty task card for more details!
Activity: 105
Have been watching this project for a few weeks. Totally impressed by the professionalism and execution. Quidli is an ICO that everyone needs to support!!
Greetings, team! I like the construction of this business.
Witting results, riveting design!

It is incredible project that I think. I'm so happy meet this project Cheesy
When I saw this project I googled this project and I joined this bounty program.
I thin Quidli will be a true ICO success.  Wink

🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

Just a reminder, we're also online on:
🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 238
It is incredible project that I think. I'm so happy meet this project Cheesy
When I saw this project I googled this project and I joined this bounty program.
I thin Quidli will be a true ICO success.  Wink
Activity: 21
Greetings, team! I like the construction of this business.
Witting results, riveting design!
The amount of evolution in this project during the short period of time I've been following it is incredible. I am glad to be a supporter of Quidli and its future vision of work and equity. I encourage anyone to learn more about this use case by joining and talking to the team. They are knowledgeable and very accessible. I think Quidli will be a true ICO success!!!

🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:
🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 95
The amount of evolution in this project during the short period of time I've been following it is incredible. I am glad to be a supporter of Quidli and its future vision of work and equity. I encourage anyone to learn more about this use case by joining and talking to the team. They are knowledgeable and very accessible. I think Quidli will be a true ICO success!!!
I sustain this idea and rely  it should be useful.
Interesting website, extraordinary design.  Good luck DEV's.

Impressive project and your plan is good, will join this airdrop and hope this coin will grow up.

I am satisfied to support quidli. I am waiting for more news on the success!

Hi, guys! I joined this plan. I am interested to see how the founders implement the business.

Very interesting Project,Happy to invest

We're glad to have you guys on board!

Just a reminder for our ongoing Airdrop:

Simple & easy instructions are as follows:

🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 14
I sustain this idea and rely  it should be useful.
Interesting website, extraordinary design.  Good luck DEV's.
Activity: 41
Impressive project and your plan is good, will join this airdrop and hope this coin will grow up.
brand new
Activity: 0
Greetings, all!
You need to append token details to let participants to get in the business.
Activity: 84
I am satisfied to support quidli. I am waiting for more news on the success!
Pages:
Jump to: