Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑 - page 19. (Read 2793 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I am impressed by quidli. Future vision and focused team are good signals that quidli will be successful. We should all be focusing on this project
Activity: 182
🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Just a reminder, we're also online on:
Activity: 95
Hi all! We have an official ANN now which you can find here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdropbountyquidli-split-equity-trade-it-for-labor-4415077

Be sure to join us there and on all our online channels to keep up with the latest Quidli news!

Don't miss out on updates by getting in our discussions on Telegram as well.

I will help to promote on all posts. Tell us which ones we can help spread. I believe quidli is truly the future of work!!!!
Hi all! We have an official ANN now which you can find here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdropbountyquidli-split-equity-trade-it-for-labor-4415077

Be sure to join us there and on all our online channels to keep up with the latest Quidli news!

Don't miss out on updates by getting in our discussions on Telegram as well.
The idea will be successful. Very nice plan, believable logo!  Good luck!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Finished airdrop, will do all the other bountys soon
Have you considered our Missions?

Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process. we also have a TL;DR version here.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 84

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Finished airdrop, will do all the other bountys soon

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

I think if you post this in bounty section, you will get more supporters for your project.

Thanks for your suggestion. We actually do have an official Bounty ANN for more details.

Check out all the different Bounty Tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs. You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I think if you post this in bounty section, you will get more supporters for your project.
I like the concept of this idea. Really good logo, extraordinary website, percipient approach.

Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

Refer to our official Bounty ANN for more details as well!
It feels good to be part of this project. Based on my research, i have no doubt about this project.. Guys do well to support this project. Cheers to the Dev team.

🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 97
It feels good to be part of this project. Based on my research, i have no doubt about this project.. Guys do well to support this project. Cheers to the Dev team.
Your project looks interesting and has good technical characteristics.

Thanks! Make sure to join our community on Telegram and complete the rest of the Airdrop process:

🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 167
Your project looks interesting and has good technical characteristics.
Activity: 98
🦑We've updated our white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read and let us know what you think!

Join the discussion in our Telegram group!

Strong white paper. I want to see how far this team gets. I look regularly for updates. Wish nothing but success for quidli as equity in blockchain is an intelligent application for blockchain.
🦑We've updated our white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read and let us know what you think!

Join the discussion in our Telegram group!
This project is really good and I already participated in it ... hurry, do not miss it.  Tongue

🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 105
This project is really good and I already participated in it ... hurry, do not miss it.  Tongue
As a bounty hunter, I am currently enrolled in the amazing bounty program of Quidli. Highly recommended and astonishing platform for bounties! hurry up and join folks!

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
Activity: 95
As a bounty hunter, I am currently enrolled in the amazing bounty program of Quidli. Highly recommended and astonishing platform for bounties! hurry up and join folks!
Pages:
Jump to: