Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop]Fair.Game ETH Airdrop IS NOW LIVE! first 10,000 only - 7500 to go! - page 5. (Read 5063 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This is a great.wish the Dev the best.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
Online gaming industry is one of the fastest growing and developing industries. So the participation in projects related to it great way to be ahead with good dividends!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
You are doing great work team.I like this project.Good luck
Activity: 106
I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed.  I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges
Activity: 70
Very interesting project of this fair game
Great and solid team...
Activity: 224
Very interesting project, and its looks promising. Fair.Game the best online gaming platform i should check this out later. Anyway i jumped on board thanks! Hope this will gonna be a good journey.
Activity: 215
Hi in the form need to filled up theres a field "twitter repost of this link" What do I need to repost?or I just need to tweet with the link of airdrop form and that's it? Thanks.

Hi Sorry for the confusion, it means a link to the retweet of the twitter post on the airdrop:

https://twitter.com/FairGameOnline/status/940158052505755648
Activity: 70
仮想通貨やAirdrop
I hope your project coin is low supply
It looks very promising. I myself joined Airdrop and I think this is a very good project on the market
Activity: 84
Telegram Community Manager
This is cool, nice project, I just need more information about the token,  I'am looking forward for bounty. Goodluck guys with tgis project
Activity: 84
good luck team, I love this project.
Activity: 347
This project look interesting. Waiting for tokens. Thank you.
Activity: 56
Wonderful crypto project! very nice idea concept I really like games it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 22
Hi in the form need to filled up theres a field "twitter repost of this link" What do I need to repost?or I just need to tweet with the link of airdrop form and that's it? Thanks.
Activity: 196
Personally i dont like game of the sort but the roadmap of the project and whitepaper have been changed my mind i cant wait to be part of it
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
I like the design of the website, it's really interest me out  Cheesy Would like to know more detailed information about this project.
I'm joining the airdrop, thank you and wish all the best for the dev and this project.
Activity: 357
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
Goodluck and i know this will be a success..
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Looks like a quite fair distribution. Such promotion efforts in combination with continuous development must lead to success. Hope to be the part of community. Good luck to the project.
Activity: 215
At first I thought that this is another airdrop ephemeral - held and forgot about it.Decided to read the whitepaper, to the untrained eye, looks not bad. It is hard to read and to grasp the essence is not in their native language. You plan to add other languages to the site in addition to the already existing ones?

We have plans to launch future bounty programs that may include translations to other languages. Stay tuned!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
It's not a bad project. If the dev team work, they will all work out. Definitely will follow...
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
At first I thought that this is another airdrop ephemeral - held and forgot about it.Decided to read the whitepaper, to the untrained eye, looks not bad. It is hard to read and to grasp the essence is not in their native language. You plan to add other languages to the site in addition to the already existing ones?
Pages:
Jump to: