Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop]Fair.Game ETH Airdrop IS NOW LIVE! first 10,000 only - 7500 to go! - page 7. (Read 5063 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
interesting,i will look forward it
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
A promosing project from Fair.Game ETH Airdrop, I hope this project  getting success 100%

Good luck Dev  Smiley
Activity: 220
whitepaper and roadmap will be best appreciated with the end goal of the business
Activity: 62
one of the project that i have to watch out for. Nice Devz.
Activity: 70
very interesting project, good luck team
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
Awesome project with great potential. I am glad to be an early participant.
Activity: 63
Smart Idea,  im interested with this project.
Activity: 141
interesting project nice concept about gaming goodjob dev hope it will succeed
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It looks like it is a very good and very interesting project. The current e-gaming sector is booming and will soon reach an exaggerated market valuation. Unfortunately, however, this sector suffers from numerous problems, the first of all is centralization. I am convinced that Flairgame will represent the best solution to this problem and beyond. To benefit from the adoption of this blockchain-based platform, both players will be able to enjoy decentralized and therefore safe, non-censurable games without any single point of failure, and game developers who can create games of a very advanced complexity and enjoy an incredible audience that so far with the current platforms, they could not have. I think finally that this project will be disruptive and will reach a stratospheric success! So I immediately join the airdrop!
Activity: 210
Merit: 22
Hope success to this project ! Big opportunity ! I'm supporting !
Activity: 8
Thanks for the opportunity to be a partaker in this giveaway before ICO's closure.
Having read through the white paper, I make bold to say this is indeed a fair development to follow.
Keep up the good work.
#MoonAllTheWay
Activity: 201
the system is very good hopefully can run smoothly and can achieve the main goal of victory and great success so that the member can support this project to be the best in the future
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
This looks very promising. Joined. Thanks
Activity: 125
I'm positive about Fair.Game project. Looking forward for informative roadmap, so we can judge the progress. Nevertheless, continuous development could lead it to success, so I'm glad to join the community.
Activity: 350
New project which aims to decentralized. Will wait for your development on launching your website and roadmap. It is just to be fair because it is Fair Game.
Activity: 118
This is a wonderful project. Thanks to the dev and team. Nice work
Activity: 378
Hopefully the project will develop the best in the future
Activity: 378
Fairness is most important in any game, I like the concept of this coin.
Good to see, given the amount of ICOs/whitepapers that have launched with little more than an idea behind them.
Activity: 42
Fair Game
Wonderful project
Your team is showing so Experience
So interesting in your project
With all my best wishes
Regards
Activity: 423
Amazing project and nice building. i really like the poker game so when is it present for the hold'em poker game Huh
Waiting here for the next update about this project. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: