Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 40. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 260
Airdrop is very interesting activity in every project. I will always follow this token and will keep an eye in this one. Gen has a potential in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
supply only 16 million coins? this seems like something good, hopefully in the future it will be a good coin
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Great and valuable project. Thanks for the airdrop.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Dev, in the white paper you wrote: "Genesis is not a pump and dump coin. In fact, it will be more than just a coin moving forward. Genesis will be a platform." Could you please tell us more about the platform that you want to build? What kind of platform will it be?
Activity: 69
Some token are legit, but not at all
fastest transaction time and it can be use as currency to purchase goods, i think genesis will be my choice for the future, because this will be a great asset for the future
Activity: 2013
Merit: 392
Cryptoshi Blockomoto
This is a very interested project. Good luck for success !!! Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Joined the company !!! I wish all the best to the Devas and good luck !!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
Waited all day today to join
thank
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
https://owloper.com
seems like very good project and airdrops. Airdrop rules very important to fair airdrop.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
This is a great project. I can see the potential in this one. I will continue my support. I am looking forward to the success of the team.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This project is very feasible in my opinion and could revolutionize cryptoverse. Goodluck guys
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
 I'll continue to support.Best of  luck dev.I joined the airdrop,  telegram, and followed twitter and do RTs
Activity: 16
Nice to.here .. Goodluck devs
Activity: 364
Merit: 113
What do you mean, when you say, that Genesis Coin can help built community?
Activity: 241
Its hard submitting form here, too many reply. Hope this airdrop wont close early.
Activity: 38
This is a promising project guys, you should have a look on this!
Activity: 55
Joined gl guys. did yoy have telegramm chat ?
Activity: 414
with the 16m total supply of GEN, i think this coin will be huge. as dev says this GEN will be the fuel that powers Genesis and more to come later.  So we will wait the future update here
Activity: 79
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Hello, community
What do you think about future price of this token? Are any reasons to buy a little batch today? Or better to wait till Airdrop tokens will be received and dumped by weak hands?
Activity: 11
Looking forward for exchanges! I really believe this is not another pump and dump coin. Looks very promising. I am in!
Pages:
Jump to: