Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 41. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 4
I read the whitepaper and it seems to me a formidable project with fast and secure transactions and also only 16M of tokens Geneis, this makes its price in the future high
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Nice to be join here, hope this project good for all
Activity: 35
A combination of being the fastest transaction platform and high security results in more successful commercial growth and investor confidence. I will be watching this project closely.
Activity: 43
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Quite nice roadmap description. This token definetely could go high enough. Will support it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Since second airdrop is running and i wondered if i could apply, i noticed that i only received 400 GEN in the first round instead of 4000GEN as stated.
What`s up with this? Can dev plz clarify?

Guess i cannot apply for second airdrop round then?

greetings
zero
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
A project with lots of potential, nice road map and good concept. I hope to see the success of this project and be listed on etherdelta.
Activity: 57
I believe your project. I think you will be Innovator. I wait for new news with excitement. Good luck.
Activity: 5
Good luck with this project, I see a big potential here.
Activity: 7
Is there a possibility to mine and stake this coin?
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
Friends, do not miss the opportunity to participate in a new project
Activity: 504
Merit: 114
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
good project dev, i interested to join your airdrop, wish me luck thanks
Activity: 223
Merit: 4
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Hello developers.
When the token is added to the stock exchanges. What exchanges?
Activity: 216
The Operating System for DAOs
This is indeed going to good one, let's just ensure we stick to the roadmap
Activity: 238
I like your project. Very interesting and useful idea! Very experienced team and well described roadmap. Good luck to you!
Activity: 8
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
According to the listed pros of Genesis I can say that it has big potential. Your technologies say for themselves and your marketing side is good enough. So, guys, carry on in this way and do not make critical mistakes in programming side because people can be easily dissapointed in ideas. So don't lose your potential! I strongly believe in you!
Activity: 167
joined dev, to the moon dev
Activity: 308
Looking forward to the advancement of the crypto coin. I love the fact that it is low supply and it is community built. Very self explanatory cryptocurrency for the masses to get introduced to cryptocurrency. Great job! I wish the team best of luck in it's futures ventures! Thank you for this opportunity! -KC    
Pages:
Jump to: