Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop][Giveaway] | EOS GOLD - EOSG | Wide Community Adopting EOS - page 13. (Read 13935 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Great team I have received my token

#EOSG
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
TBA

ETH HOLDERS DROP : 50% 

50% of all EOSG will be distributed to ETH holders. ( OVER 500,000 ADDRESSES) ETH holders must hold a min of 0.1 ETH and max of 3000 ETH in an ethereum wallet.

How will that work ?Will that be on every exchange platform out there or just the ones where you will be on ?
Because no offense but if you're just registered on one or two platforms ,that won't be much .
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Great idea. I hope the team will be able to implement it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
received my token thank dev more update of this project
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Let me clarify - what is the main purpose of your token, in which business is the project participation planned. I am interested in investing at an early stage, so I carefully study the information about the project.
Activity: 70
i hope this project goes ahead and i hope that it will also be able to finance it in the future.
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
Round 2 Announced after distribution of 1st
when you are round distribution  1 ?
Hopefully the second round will come soon
thank you
Activity: 209
i AM too late to join  Angry Will wait for 2nd round/ By the way - nice project!
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
i think this air is over may me limited can u any one find link below please
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
too late to join waiting for 2nd round
Activity: 30
I have completed and joined.  I like the fact that the Dev's keep us updated and informed.  Looking forward to receiving my coins.  Thanks for allowing Newbie's to participate.  Thanks again.
Activity: 34
I have completed all the tasks and await the results of the airdrop.  I like the function and application of this project.  Thank you.
Thank you EOS GOLD - EOSG
Activity: 47
followed, retweeted and filled out form. good luck dev
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
I missed round 1 airdrop, when would round 2 begin
as stated on the notice board that airdrop round 2 will be announced after the distribution of airdrop round 1 is completed. You need a little patience for that and always keep an eye on this project
Activity: 210
Followed and retwitted already
Hope i can join on the second airdrop..the airdrop 1 now is closed..hope for the great success of this project..
Activity: 16
I've missed the airdrop  Sad
Where will the next Airdrop date be announced please?
Do you have a telegram ?
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
I think A FAQ should be designed with all the questions answered so far. Lets see how things go.

Cheers
Activity: 49
I was too slow  Angry
Staying tuned for airdrop 2
Activity: 72
Interesting project! Can't wait to know more about it. cheers to your future success
Pages:
Jump to: