Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop][Giveaway] | EOS GOLD - EOSG | Wide Community Adopting EOS - page 8. (Read 13935 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I join the airdrop. Good luck to you guys.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
good project
Waiting more and more updates and information
Good luck  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

When it will be listed on exchange and which ones?

Bittrex?
Activity: 280
what is the difference with eos?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
Any upcoming exchanges?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
i joinn airdrop  Kiss thank
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Bought some tokens.. they are very cheap now. Hope price will increace soon, when devs will made whitepaper and listing to new exchanges  Cheesy
A large amount of supply makes the price of this coin very cheap in the market. This can be seen from the distribution that each participant gets 40,000 coins. this is a huge amount. I have the same hope with you.

if the dev stays active here, the token becomes a success. the dev has to know that and he has to work hard for it.
and then people will buy token too
But unfortunately it feels dev have a little activity here. dev should do something to make this coin a good price on the market. I will keep this coin until the coin price improves
Activity: 32
Count with me i already have invested in eos  Grin
Activity: 140
 a shitcoin ?
I keep the EOSG even though everyone sold out after receiving the airdrop
I do not think it is shitcoin
and I support you
thank you
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I'm interested in this. Will invest a little.
Activity: 201
HitBTC would be a good place to trade at for now and it should not be too difficult to get on there. Are there any updates about it?
Activity: 30
Great project I'm waiting for the second airdrop!
Merit: 102
Thank you, everyone, for the support so far.

Due to heavy fudding we have updated the website with a disclaimer and a few more details about the software and license we are planning to adopt for EOSG.

The white paper is also coming along nicely and will be released this week on schedule. We hope once the community reads the white paper and starts to understand the vision for this project they will hold a lot stronger as to succeed we need the widest distribution as we can achieve come June next year.

- EOSG Team

Thanks for the update. It is good to know that you are dealing with it. then it will not be a shitcoin like many others
Activity: 178
Oh, cool. Thanks dev, I think EOS is a quite popular coin. And the main net will be launched soo. So is this EOS Gold will also swap to the EOS main net latter or it will stay with ETH block chain forever?
Bought some tokens.. they are very cheap now. Hope price will increace soon, when devs will made whitepaper and listing to new exchanges  Cheesy
A large amount of supply makes the price of this coin very cheap in the market. This can be seen from the distribution that each participant gets 40,000 coins. this is a huge amount. I have the same hope with you.

if the dev stays active here, the token becomes a success. the dev has to know that and he has to work hard for it.
and then people will buy token too
Activity: 742
Large supply isn't always making coin prices so cheap, but the problem is everyone have it with huge amount, so there will be massive sale happen. Especially when the price drops by degrees that makes people rush to sell it and make this coin worthless.
but the amount of supply is the most important thing to determine the price of coins on the market. Apparently many people who have weak hands and sell their coins with a very cheap price. If the price of this coin rises a little will happen big sellers big so that the price of this coin does not rise.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Large supply isn't always making coin prices so cheap, but the problem is everyone have it with huge amount, so there will be massive sale happen. Especially when the price drops by degrees that makes people rush to sell it and make this coin worthless.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Activity: 168
Activity: 226
A few nice 1 million EOS orders waiting to be filled.
Pages:
Jump to: