Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 25. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
You know, I don’t understand how they’ll ensure liquidity for their clients for the first time. Yes, it’s clear what it’ll look like after that, but as for the first time, I doubt that they’ll be provide adequate liquidity. 
They were going to make deposits on major cryptocurrency exchanges to ensure liquidity for the first time.
Oh what an option. It isn’t simple, though… Gotta find major exchanges and come to agreement with them. 
May there be any problems with them? Any company is glad to get new partners. Moreover, FortFC has already managed to conclude preliminary agreements regarding opening corporate accounts on several major exchanges.
Okay, maybe the option is really worthy. Btw, are they going to use this scheme for a long time? They have to get their own liquidity sooner or later. 
Activity: 39
You know, I don’t understand how they’ll ensure liquidity for their clients for the first time. Yes, it’s clear what it’ll look like after that, but as for the first time, I doubt that they’ll be provide adequate liquidity. 
They were going to make deposits on major cryptocurrency exchanges to ensure liquidity for the first time.
Oh what an option. It isn’t simple, though… Gotta find major exchanges and come to agreement with them. 
May there be any problems with them? Any company is glad to get new partners. Moreover, FortFC has already managed to conclude preliminary agreements regarding opening corporate accounts on several major exchanges.
Activity: 54
Will there be any market analysis on FortFC? It’d be attracted traders to your project.   
Do I get it right that it’ll be possible to implement your developments into the system of working broker to let the broker’s clients trade cryptocurrencies?   
Activity: 57
Clients’ trust to your project will be quite fragile for the first time… What will you do to improve it?   
Activity: 48
Why won’t you conclude contract with some media persons so that they would promote your ICO?   
Activity: 93
You are planning to spend considerable amount of money on marketing, right? Via what channels will your promote your project?
What opportunities will getting international licenses give to the platform?   
Activity: 37
Yo, guys, I heard that FortFC visited some blockcgain conference in Singapore, right?   
Yes, they did, why do you ask?
How was it going? Is there any report? 
It was all right, they uploaded the report to their YouTube channel. And they say that managed to establish several  business contacts at the event and also concluded several agreements regarding opening corporate accounts on several major exchanges.
Sounds great! Is there an insight about what exchanges they concluded agreements with?
They don’t conceal it, you know. Liquid, BigX and GetBTC are among them.
And that’s all, they won’t have any corporate accounts on other exchanges?   
Yo, guys, I heard that FortFC visited some blockcgain conference in Singapore, right?   
It was all right, they uploaded the report to their YouTube channel. And they say that managed to establish several  business contacts at the event and also concluded several agreements regarding opening corporate accounts on several major exchanges.
Sounds great! Is there an insight about what exchanges they concluded agreements with?
They don’t conceal it, you know. Liquid, BigX and GetBTC are among them.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
More liquidity is needed on crypto markets nowadays to help the volume and price increase. What is good about FORTFC is the background company of it, FFS holding, has operated on the market since 2010. This means they are already established company and they served their customers very well. The project has also some relevant industry partnerships and many unique features described in the whitepaper which crypto investors would benefit from regarding crypto trading
Activity: 60
Good afternoon. How many tokens have already been solved?   
Pages:
Jump to: