Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 26. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
As far as i know, your holding has several licenses. Are you planning to get new ones in the near future?  ?
Activity: 61
Hello. Tell me pls, has the development started, or will activities be carried out after the end of the ICO?   
Activity: 59
Will an exchanger need to pay some fee to joint your platform’s ecosystem?
Activity: 238
Good evening. Many exchanges use their own internal mechanisms. How are you planning to combine them with FortFC?   
Activity: 210
What’s this project’s soft cap?
Hello,
The soft cap is set as 2,500,000.00 EUR as the required amount we have to collect. Thanks
Activity: 44
What’s this project’s soft cap?
Activity: 52
Hi. There’re more than enough of problems in the crypto market now. Do u think anyone bothers about liquidity?   
Sure, lack of liquidity has determining influence on cryptocurrency rates i he external market.
It seems to me that it’s more likely to be a side effect than a real reason. The market could grow even without liquidity a couple of years ago without considerable liquidity.
The demand for cryptocurrencies and their use in everyday life was much lower that time. Now half of the market suffers ‘cause of instable liquidity supplies.
Ok, let’s say it’s so. But why FortFC is chosen for liquidity supply, not other platforms? There’re a lot of analogues in the market.
There’re a lot of similar solutions, but all of them are from reaching the level of technological development and flexibility, available to FortFC. If you read the WP, you’ll get assured.
It seems to me that time is the matter. If the platform releases its product much earlier than the others, its competitors just won’t have any chances.   
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Hi. There’re more than enough of problems in the crypto market now. Do u think anyone bothers about liquidity?   
Sure, lack of liquidity has determining influence on cryptocurrency rates i he external market.
It seems to me that it’s more likely to be a side effect than a real reason. The market could grow even without liquidity a couple of years ago without considerable liquidity.
The demand for cryptocurrencies and their use in everyday life was much lower that time. Now half of the market suffers ‘cause of instable liquidity supplies.
Ok, let’s say it’s so. But why FortFC is chosen for liquidity supply, not other platforms? There’re a lot of analogues in the market.
There’re a lot of similar solutions, but all of them are from reaching the level of technological development and flexibility, available to FortFC. If you read the WP, you’ll get assured.
Activity: 29
The service might be very helpful but isn't this very centralised?
Activity: 62
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
It’s interesting whether there will be trust management in this project. I mean I would transfer funds to the traders and they would trade using them…   
Activity: 59
How much will be deposit amount on FortFC?
Activity: 58
Why do you believe that you are the first player in this market if you even a have a table comparing you with competitors in whitepaper?
Activity: 224
Tell me pls, how will it be possible to confirm your home address when I pass KYC?
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
This is FFS company’s broker which belongs to FortFC. This project is operating for more than 8 years already that’s why it has considerable popularity.
And there are a lot of clients who are interested in cryptocurrency trading.   
It’s needed to note that they have more than 300 000 clients from more than 100 countries. Even if some part of them will work for FortFC, it’ll be cool for FFCT tokens.
Yes, this fact significantly increases the potential liquidity of this project. A large number of active users is the most important for any project.
Activity: 238
If you collect the  hard cap before the end of the ICO, will the sale end or will more tokens be allocated? 
Pages:
Jump to: