Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann][AIRDROP]Introducing Prontapay - Invoice Solutions for the Blockchain Era🌟 - page 10. (Read 3128 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Blockchain for invoicing sounds a good concept. If this platform can be used for creating Daps for invoicing this would definitely add value to the service. Big project like the concept Good Luck Team
Activity: 71
This project has its unique platform, thats why we cannot deny the how great feedback from the community is,
I think this is a GOOD PROJECT , best of luck team
Activity: 66
Signed up for Airdrop hope I will get my tokens soon.
https://www.prontapay.io?ref=1967-4567">Get 25 tokens free at Prontapay
Activity: 73
Your projects and presentation look interesting, I also want to invest in this project, Thanks For Airdrop.
Activity: 58
Activity: 46
Nice project and I want to invest in this project around 0.5 ETH.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will ProntPay be similar to paypal? There are no other projects using blockchain for this same purpose, so what will be the characteristics of this project that differs from the others?
i think this is a GOOD PROJECT , best of luck team
Activity: 210
Blockchain for invoicing sounds a good concept. If this platform can be used for creating Daps for invoicing this would definitely add value to the service. 
Activity: 38
Your projects and presentation looks interesting you should receive good support from community.
Activity: 99
Very good Project  I love This  coin. best coin 2018
Activity: 51
This project has its unique platform, thats why we cannot deny the how great feedback from the community is,
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I first saw a project that checked the accounts of those who registered at the time of registration
Hope to reduce the number of accounts scam
Activity: 84
Already signed up, Fantastic airdrop.
Activity: 35
Very good Project  I love This  coin
Activity: 40
Suprb project management
You should update a form for the airdrop either on this Ann or on the website. There's no information on registering for the airdrop on the site, rather registration on the pre sale/ICO.
Activity: 33
Activity: 68

Big project like the concept Good Luck Team
Activity: 32
Airdrop is live gay harry up good token good project
Pages:
Jump to: