Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann][AIRDROP]Introducing Prontapay - Invoice Solutions for the Blockchain Era🌟 - page 4. (Read 3128 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
This project is easy for anyone to understand. So far, I haven't seen a project with the same concept as Prontapay, which is less competitive
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 15
Activity: 5
Activity: 123
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
I recently noticed that the full platform will be up by Q3 2019, it seems a long way to me. May i know some reasons behind this decision made by the team please ?

It's a wise move to underpromise and overdeliver. They'll probably get it done before that, but given how the platform is quite high tech it might take longer than the average blockchain project. I'm sure they'll come out with testnets and such before then.
Activity: 135
I recently noticed that the full platform will be up by Q3 2019, it seems a long way to me. May i know some reasons behind this decision made by the team please ?
Activity: 155
Nice project...

Tell us about verification??
Activity: 172
Do I need to verify to receive the airdrop token?
Activity: 8
I registered for airdrop information on the project website, do I need to register more information on the airdrop link?
Activity: 112
Joined this amazing project, good luck!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Someone that have received already the airdrop, can tell me how many tokens did he/she get?

thank you!

I don't think the airdrop has happened already, its only after the ico is done that we get the coins in our accounts
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Someone that have received already the airdrop, can tell me how many tokens did he/she get?

thank you!
Activity: 5
Activity: 158
#Proof authentication post link join airdrop
twitter username : @kakaotimune
#Telegram username : @Kakao_z
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Hi, i have two question:
1)can someone tell me when will the airdrop ends?
2)can someone tell me a real case scenario when this token can be used? i don't talk about the scope! i mean a concrete example..

thanks for your help!
Activity: 154
This is a really nice Project and a good Airdrop-opportunity!!!
Activity: 14
this is a great project .i always support for you .thanks
Pages:
Jump to: