Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][OWN]OWNDATA - Monetize your owndata with Blockchain - page 2. (Read 3938 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 0
I would not invest in this project, because there are too many competitors who are already firmly entrenched in this area.
Activity: 224
Do you work with any other large projects where you can use your tokens for payment?
their tokens can be purchased and sold on exchanges such as idex, HOTBIT, CREX24, COINEXCHANGE, if I understand your question correctly.
Activity: 238
Do you work with any other large projects where you can use your tokens for payment?
Activity: 252
You say that with your help you can buy and sell information. Is it possible to find out for what information how much money you can get and how much you can buy?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
so its just selling data to big companies? seems this has been done quite  a fair bit already
Sorry, the question may seem silly, but can your project help a private user to find information, and then I saw only large companies?
What can you be interested in? I sell my content to regular customers
Activity: 109
In what currency will I be able to refill the balance? Can I top up with $?
Activity: 119
If I will now receive money for their unique information, it will be very cool
Activity: 125
Good luck, but I've seen similar projects, you will have a lot of competition in the market
Activity: 308
I as the owner of the Web site is very interested in this project, so I will look at you)
Activity: 131
Does your project cooperate with other companies from different countries and do you advertise it there?
Activity: 210
I do not understand the low price of your token is only 1 OWN = 0.00000013 BTC.Is it possible to at least earn something by selling information for such a little valuable currency?
Activity: 126
I was very impressed by the fact that such large projects as Bluekai,Krux, Datalogix and not only, already cooperate with you as I think bring you a good profit.
With your program, I can monetize my data. That is, to sell them to large companies.And what kind of data can I sell?
Activity: 156
I liked the project because of the very beautiful and convenient site.There is a lot of information about the project and explains all its components. The creators are clearly serious about the case.
Merit: 1
The idea is interesting, but if I understand correctly what exactly your project wants to do, it will not be successful.As for me, so people do not really want to pay for something, and even more so for the information.
Activity: 163
And your platform is already in working condition or is it another idea? If it already works, where can I download it?
Activity: 280
The project is quite difficult to understand what exactly you are doing. I read the information on your site and still not very well understood the essence of your project, is there somewhere a brief and understandable explanation?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Hi dev. I just found out about this coin. It's good to know this coin got listed in coinexchange. I like that exchange.

Now I would like to know the details of OWNDATA. What is it's max supply, algorithym, if it's a POS coin or POW, or a hybrid of both. And also I would like to know if there are still airdrops running currently. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: