Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][OWN]OWNDATA - Monetize your owndata with Blockchain - page 3. (Read 3938 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Hello, as I understood, with the help your project I will be able for their what either information receive money?
Activity: 13
Dear GrosWesh,

Thank you for your question and interest.Owndata and Glad are two complementary projects which have some common advisors in their teams. They are strategic partners and follow the same strategy.

Hello Everyone,

We’ve already had quite a few exciting announcements this month, and today, we're expanding that list!We are glad to share that OWN token is listed on COINEXCHANGE.io

You have inspired us with your belief in Owndata and we’re excited to be able to reward your patience.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/OWN/BTC

Thanks for being part of this incredible journey.

OWNDATA TEAM

Thank you for your interest and good wishes.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. I have an unlocked coin on the site.
When will they be sent to the wallet?
Something needs to be done. To deduce? Or will they be sent automatically?
I translated without problems coin to my PC wallet

How did you do that?
SAA
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
I translated without problems coin to my PC wallet
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
How to transfer coins from the cabinet on the site Huh
Activity: 34
Activity: 155
I very much hope to see this project with a good idea and the opportunity to organize the growth process qualitatively?
After a good looking of the project, i'm really impressed ... That's a truly nice project, i'm following it closely anyway.
Hope you a big success !
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
This project is alive?  Huh
For a long time I did not see the new update dev, this ANN also not pay attention for a long time.
Please update for ANN if project is alive, dev.
Activity: 12
Hi!
Where is the web wallet? I have coins in my Desktop wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
Hi there ! Wink

I've been for a while on Owndata's Telegram to ask a simple question. Despite the fact Telegram counts 17300 members , i aint got any answer 10 minutes later. No community manager ? No mod ??

I'll put same simple question here : Can somebody tell me if 'Owndata' project has something to do with 'Glad' project ?

Ty... I'll tell you later why i'm asking this...

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
Up !

Same question : when will it be possible for us to withdraw , please ??  Smiley
Activity: 12
Hello Everyone!

We are pleased to announce that owndata coin is being converted to ERC20 token. Purpose of this change is that to reach more cryptocurrency exchanges.
Within this change process, coins that you have purchased by joining presale or earned with data bounty will automatically be converted to token if your coins in owndata account.If you have owndata coins in your desktop wallet, once you transfer back your coins to your web wallet; they will be converted to erc20 tokens. The coins you earn from the Airdrop program will be converted directly to your owndata account. Meanwhile, the coins you earn in the Airdrop program will be sent to your account during the cryptocurrency exchange integration.

Thank You For Being Part Of This Wonderful Community!
OWNDATA TEAM

https://owndata.network/assets/front/images/er20-announcement-2.jpg

hi, when and how we can withdraw the token ?
Hello Everyone!

We are pleased to announce that owndata coin is being converted to ERC20 token. Purpose of this change is that to reach more cryptocurrency exchanges.
Within this change process, coins that you have purchased by joining presale or earned with data bounty will automatically be converted to token if your coins in owndata account.If you have owndata coins in your desktop wallet, once you transfer back your coins to your web wallet; they will be converted to erc20 tokens. The coins you earn from the Airdrop program will be converted directly to your owndata account. Meanwhile, the coins you earn in the Airdrop program will be sent to your account during the cryptocurrency exchange integration.

Thank You For Being Part Of This Wonderful Community!
OWNDATA TEAM

https://owndata.network/assets/front/images/er20-announcement-2.jpg

Activity: 37
Thanks Owndata, great idea and wishing you success!
Activity: 249
I really like this project, hope the project will grow well. Wish success!
Egretia
Activity: 41
A very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth. I'll support as far as possible
Activity: 55
somebody withdrew the coins?
Activity: 210
Do u have bounty thread? I would like to do bounty
Pages:
Jump to: