Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐🌐🌐[ANN][AIRDROP][PRE-ICO] Allforcrypto a crypto alternative to ebay 💎💎💎 - page 12. (Read 12522 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
I don't think the waiting time for a little manual work is a big deal. I think its good to have some manual work within the process to prevent any problems but to also add that personal touch. A company putting in the effort of manual work shows that their care about their consumers which I think goes a long way in the projects image.

I would definitely recommend getting the project reevaluated on the review sites as I think it will get a much higher score than it is right now.

Yep, as soon as we host a team meeting and get everybody KYC details in order we will be scoring 9 out 10 4.5/5   easy on most ICO  reviews sites. Also we still in the process of hiring people in positions and such
Activity: 110
Merit: 131
What items can be sold at Allforcrypto? Are there any limits on price or product classification?

I'm assuming they will follow similar rules to Ebay. Basically everything can be sold there as long as its not harmful etc.What I'm wondering is how they are going to keep up a manual exchange when there's different countries involved and therefore different timezones.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080
Looking forward to an alternative to Ebay. I have had numerous problems with them and they don't handle disputes very well and basically just protect the buyer. I was a member for around 10 years and got banned because a user claimed he never received the item. Always use tracking when sending items people!

Really you were banned for that? Even if they were unhappy for the service thats what the feedback system is for. I know what you mean though Ebay does not handle disputes well and I have been in a similar situation where there is a lot of scammers on ebay that dont send packages but claim they do. You always win the dispute but it takes ages to complete it and the whole process is a ballache.

I'm wondering what sort of system allforcrypto will use for disputes?
legendary
There is too little information in Whitepaper, or clearer terms to describe the reader. WP will have to be longer or fuller than just simple and short.

Simple and short but concise is much better than a whitepaper which just keeps on about the same stuff. We already know what the project is about and its goals. We don't really need  a longer whitepaper just for the sake of things.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
What items can be sold at Allforcrypto? Are there any limits on price or product classification?
Activity: 7
How is the cryptocurrency price calculated, and how long do escrow refund take?
Activity: 35
While the Waves platform is active and evolving, many core features are still being developed and have not yet been released.
Since anyone can release their own codecs on the Waves platform, investors will have to rely on their own judgment to invest in such projects.

Waves is an open source, hierarchical blockchain platform that allows Allforcryto to release codecs and build their own applications.
Activity: 10
I think accepting payment by fiat should be the first choice. If I do not have BTC, ETH, XMR, or the designated coins, then it's a little bit of a hassle.
Activity: 12
While the Waves platform is active and evolving, many core features are still being developed and have not yet been released.
Since anyone can release their own codecs on the Waves platform, investors will have to rely on their own judgment to invest in such projects.
Activity: 13
Why restrict the United States and China? China, there is quite a lot of money. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
I saw there selling a lot of items. The idea is really good, but what does Allforcrypto intend to extend to paying more than the currently paid queues?
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
I think that should not be charged to the buyer. If yes, the seller should collect, as all taxes and fees are charged on the item.
Activity: 3
There is too little information in Whitepaper, or clearer terms to describe the reader. WP will have to be longer or fuller than just simple and short.
Activity: 110
Merit: 131
I would definitely recommend getting the project reevaluated on the review sites as I think it will get a much higher score than it is right now.
I agree. This project should really be in the top 5% and have a score to reflect that. That is the only way that'll we'll continue to grow. Unfortunately these days people tend to take these review sites very seriously and dont tend to research those that have lower scores. Considering the review was done when the project wasn't completely complete I think its definitely worth the effort of getting reevaluated and start generating more traffic that way.

After all we are going to need mass support if we are going to compete with the big boys. 
Activity: 54
I don't see the professionalism in the photos team development. Is there a way for darker pictures to become brighter?
Activity: 128
Merit: 27
.I agree any exchange in the future would have to be separate from the marketplace. Nobody's coins will be kept on the website. We only have payment gateways at the moment.I was thinking maybe setting up a small manual exchange at first. It could be on the site but nobody tokens/money our store on the site so it will be secure. When we have our token,  perfect money and Webmoney integrated payment systems set up people be able to send one of them and request something else. Like, pay in WebMoney get AFCT tokens and vice versa   - fees of course. The only thing it would have to be manually done so people could be waiting maybe a few hours to receive their funds our tokens. Not the most convenient but it is the safest option for now.

The marketplace I suppose we could add in an additional log in security features in the future such as 2 factor. Really no need now due.Since even if someone hacks your account they don't have excess to your crypto wallet webmoney details etc so it be good as useless to them. Anyway, a Great question I hope I explained it right. If I have time, later on, I set something up on the site to give you a better idea of what I am talking about.
I don't think the waiting time for a little manual work is a big deal. I think its good to have some manual work within the process to prevent any problems but to also add that personal touch. A company putting in the effort of manual work shows that their care about their consumers which I think goes a long way in the projects image.

Activity: 2408
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
You mention that you might have plans to introduce an exchange on the website. I think it would be best if this was avoided to prevent conflict of interest. Although if you think that an exchange is definitely worth it I would strongly recommend keeping it separate to the marketplace.

One of my main concerns about the exchange being a part of the marketplace is people keeping their tokens on the exchange and using it in the marketplace and if the site was breached then both could be compromised. Where as if they were separate it would be more secure.

Might I ask what security features the marketplace will have? 2 factor etc.
.I agree any exchange in the future would have to be separate from the marketplace. Nobody's coins will be kept on the website. We only have payment gateways at the moment.I was thinking maybe setting up a small manual exchange at first. It could be on the site but nobody tokens/money our store on the site so it will be secure. When we have our token,  perfect money and Webmoney integrated payment systems set up people be able to send one of them and request something else. Like, pay in WebMoney get AFCT tokens and vice versa   - fees of course. The only thing it would have to be manually done so people could be waiting maybe a few hours to receive their funds our tokens. Not the most convenient but it is the safest option for now.

The marketplace I suppose we could add in an additional log in security features in the future such as 2 factor. Really no need now due.Since even if someone hacks your account they don't have excess to your crypto wallet webmoney details etc so it be good as useless to them. Anyway, a Great question I hope I explained it right. If I have time, later on, I set something up on the site to give you a better idea of what I am talking about.
legendary
You mention that you might have plans to introduce an exchange on the website. I think it would be best if this was avoided to prevent conflict of interest. Although if you think that an exchange is definitely worth it I would strongly recommend keeping it separate to the marketplace.

One of my main concerns about the exchange being a part of the marketplace is people keeping their tokens on the exchange and using it in the marketplace and if the site was breached then both could be compromised. Where as if they were separate it would be more secure.

Might I ask what security features the marketplace will have? 2 factor etc.
Love the website design! It will definately attract you more investors.

The market is like a dead fish at the moment. Hopefully a good project like ours will start a bull run again.
Pages:
Jump to: