Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐🌐🌐[ANN][AIRDROP][PRE-ICO] Allforcrypto a crypto alternative to ebay 💎💎💎 - page 13. (Read 12522 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
like that your ico is not just a coin

Yes being an actual utility token and being a cryptocurrency which you are encouraged to spend and use is pretty revolutionary in this space  Grin . We  are not just a speculate asset.Thanks for the comment
Hi! I looked at your website, there is information that to participate in the ICO requires KYC. Also on your website the project team is presented. On site https://foundico.com/ru/ico/allforcrypto.html there is incorrect information: KYC is not required, the command is not confirmed.

That very old info that on foundico.com .I was just testing the water to see what type of rating I would get.A  7.7 was not bad considering we didn't have a full team our ICO landing page up yet. I pretty sure we will get well over a 9 when they get all our info.I  will be updating it when I get a chance.KYC is still required.Hope this answers your question
This is in waves platform, right? Because I checked the form, you are asking for waves addy. So I'm assuming you will create a waves asset here. If that's the case, when are you going to show the asset details? Nothing is mentioned on your website.

Good point. The total supply of the token is 100 million. I will show info of the explorer and official waves info shortly.I  just what to distribute the coins to more secure offline wallets and such before I share that info just in case there a few hackers around.
I believe the only way to compete with companies like eBay, you need the masses to change habit and use your crypto platform. How are you guys going to achieve that? How will your marketing work, not by showing that blockchain is the solution to everything I guess...

Yes, we will highlight blockchains advantages but we have other advantages over eBay and Amazon. The ability to promote items on social media is a pretty neat tool that currently not available on either Amazon or eBay.I believe also we can be more competitive and have lower prices than eBay and Amazon for most things due to our cost saving to the seller due to way better fraud protection. Perfect examples of fraud that cost sellers on eBay and Amazon  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/consumer-affairs/four-pitfalls-buying-selling-ebay/ that would not happen on our platform. Again some great questions keep them coming.
Can I buy and sell absolutely any goods on the marketplace?
If the goods are legal you can buy and sell what you what. We also are opening a digital goods and services section in the near future. The services section would include people offering web design services etc etc
cool that eBay and Amazon will have competition

We will get there Slowly but surely finger crossed anyway  Grin
"Funds our locked away for 30 days until you until you confirm you recived your goods and is happy with the product" that's perfect!

Yes, that way in case there is an issue with the item the customer can request a refund etc great comment .
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
Hi! I looked at your website, there is information that to participate in the ICO requires KYC. Also on your website the project team is presented. On site https://foundico.com/ru/ico/allforcrypto.html there is incorrect information: KYC is not required, the command is not confirmed.
Sure this ico is succesful

Hopefully it will be anyway thanks for the support
when will be start for bounty?

We're planning to start the bounty officially on the 19 of November. Might be delayed depending on numbers of sign-ups.Thanks for the question.
Will you share your team? project is quite big

I assume your asking will more team members and advisors be added.Yes, more team members will be added and advisors.The project is so good I can pick and choose the best people to hire thanks for your question
How much discount on commission will AFCT token holders receive?

Good questions but we have not worked out the percentage discount per how much held yet. Obviously  the more you hold the more of  a discount you will get but yeah the exact numbers have not been fully calculated out yet
hope this project is for the whole world, not only for certain countries

Sorry until regulations become more clear the following people from the following countries won't be able to purchase the ICO tokens from us directly
Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, People’s Republic of China, Guyana, Iran, Iraq, Lao PDR, North Korea, Syria, Uganda, United States,Seychelles, and Yemen

However, people from these countries  except(Seychelles)  will still be able to purchase regular items from the platform
What to do to get tokens?

You can find full details and each step that need to be done here https://allforcrypto.org/how-to-purchase-tokens-and-complete-kyc/ . First, you need to complete the KYC and then make a purchase off the website. The process can take a few days but as soon as everything is confirmed you will receive your tokens.
Quite ambitious project and perspective roadmap. It all makes me willing to join and wish all the the best!

Well, the site is done now it just to get the funding for the marketing and some updates I would like. Well Ebay and Amazon pretty much suck from a sellers standpoint anyway. As soon as their is a viable alternative I expect people to come over in droves
Your project is good and I want to ask what is the purpose of your project and use what currency exchange tool?

The purpose of the project is basically to be a crypto alternative to eBay.To provide a blockchain friendly platform for the sale of goods and services with its own utility token for funding operations.

We currently don't have an exchange on the platform but might be something to implement in the future.

Thanks for your questions
The project looks like promising, waiting for bounty campaign.

Were waiting on the bounty page to be ready to start signs up for the bounty. Hopefully, it is ready this Monday Thanks for the question.
OMG only 5% commission! 

Yes, the commission is super low since using blockchain technology we don't have to worried about chargeback fraud which costs the industry millions a year. Thanks for your comment
Airdrop is live. Team members to be added shortly. Bounty not running yet still undecided on the start date.
When will airdrop for AFCT coin finish?
We are doing many different mini airdrops throughout the bounty campaign. The current one will end when we reach 5000 telegram and discord followers. Thanks for your question.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Love the website design! It will definately attract you more investors.
Pages:
Jump to: