Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]🚀StasyQ - brings crypto revolution to the adult industry🚀 - page 8. (Read 3502 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Good thing this platform implements payment in crypto (which is why we're here, technically) and that ensures the anonimity of our payment's information.
Activity: 280
Good to know that the ICO has started. I believe that you team has a perfect composition and you project also has that. also it's good to know that there's no minimum, its stated that 0 - 2000 with -45% discount for stage 1 buyers. perfect for investors that want's an early access to your company.
Activity: 99
Can you lower the minimum amount to purchase stasyq? We want to invest but not all people here cannot invest as much as a big whale do we want to purchase and hold this ico and use it for the future as soon as the site start to operate

How much the minimum to invest?i wanna buy some tokens and keep it for years

I think no minimum bro, its stated 0 - 2000 with -45% discount for stage 1 buyers. Better get hurry..the timer counting down 4 hours as of the time of this reply. I would buy also, it's the right time or else we regret it.

Nice to know that no minimum amount,so that all people weather they have big or small amount of eth or btc still they can avail this token and hold for long.,anyways ,gudluck team stasyq..
WOW this is great theres no minimum amount to purchase StasyQ token and with 45% discount..! Its an opportunity we shouldn't missed! is 45% discount till the ICO ends?
Activity: 238
I visited the website and saw there proposal of how this project will run through it and this is different to other Ico project out there very unique and they offer us ways how to earn while enjoying the adult site.

The team behind this project are amazing they broadcast adult site which is safe and secured to view and also the models they have are so sexy and beautiful thats why its the first sexiest Ico ever exist.

I expect more as the Ico project started.
Activity: 112
Whats the plan after the ico? How to purchase stasyq from user who dont buy during ico Is there  Internal exchange from fiat to crypto?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Is there a variety of models? upon looking on it still got few, do this model also work for other adult content sites or they are working exclusively for this project? If yes, it would be nice to have models working only for this platform to make this more unique from others
Activity: 140
Congratulations StasyQ team for  the job well done. The first batch of ICO is almost sold out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
s there anyone can tell when the whitepaper to be release and on what exchanges this token will be listed after the tokensale? Thank you ☺️
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
How this project will prepare for the traffic of their platform? Just to ensure that there is no point of failure since this project will surely hit the market as it offers good and high quality resolutions content, looking with the initial viewing of the models it's good. hope this will unveil more.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

I am happy to see StasyQ seriously making many inroads towards leadership in the adult entertainment industry which is a very lucrative multi-billion dollar market. With its privacy platform many adult users can easily get enticed to use the tokens and once trading can commence there is that opportunity of its value increasing.
Activity: 201
Campaign Manager
You have so many viewers and supporters that makes this project more awesome. This will surely be successful.
Activity: 161
Can you lower the minimum amount to purchase stasyq? We want to invest but not all people here cannot invest as much as a big whale do we want to purchase and hold this ico and use it for the future as soon as the site start to operate

I think no minimum bro, its stated 0 - 2000 with -45% discount for stage 1 buyers. Better get hurry..the timer counting down 4 hours as of the time of this reply. I would buy also, it's the right time or else we regret it.

Nice to know that no minimum amount,so that all people weather they have big or small amount of eth or btc still they can avail this token and hold for long.,anyways ,gudluck team stasyq..
That's great! This will help those people who dont have enough money to avail. Having no minimum investment gives them the chance to try and avail this .. thank you!
Activity: 99
Good start and amazing project we now that adult content is one of the most indemand in cyber space this will attract more investors and more users good luck
Absolutely right! This project will definitely click and will going to be a big hit in the market .. this will going to be the all time favorite of us males. Lol😂 congrats team!
Activity: 112
Good start and amazing project we now that adult content is one of the most indemand in cyber space this will attract more investors and more users good luck
Activity: 280
Your project is interesting and will catch every eyes because of the content, but past the sexiness. Your team has a good strategy to play in this business and I like the advantages that the investors can have  by investing. Congrats on your ICO  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Ico is live! I saw the big event of this StasyQ and I'm excited to be part of contributor's. Yes, this project presented by StasyQ will be a leading Ico project today, Totally difference to other Ico project out there, that's why I choose to stay connected with stasyq.

Looking forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 147
It has a huge discount for 1st stage buyers of token 45% , it is really cheaper. I will buy their token and hold it for long.
Activity: 210

Activity: 147
I've read your white paper and noticed that you have VR streaming,  and i think it will help this project grow in both adult industry and crypto currency.
Activity: 105
cant wait for this to invest. if im going to received your token, can i use it for subscriptions? anyway good luck to this interesting project real entertaining.
Pages:
Jump to: