Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]🚀StasyQ - brings crypto revolution to the adult industry🚀 - page 6. (Read 3502 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 0
I just visited your wall and I am a little bit amazed because most of your videos are already featured in a different site containing adult materials and the viewers are very satisfied with it
That is so nice to hear. I haven't visited their wall yet  . But most of the comments here are positive. So i know this is very entertaining and satisfying project for sure.. good luck developers.
Activity: 105
I like your site simple but elegant. The idea is good not to daring and also attractive to browse and study about it. Good luck to this project.
Activity: 392
Advantages for users are:
1. No large fees
 2. No risks arising from the use of payment services
 3. All transactions are anonymous
 4. There is no threat to personal and payment data

Wow. Just wow
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
What steps are we going to do if we opted to become a producer? will there be mechanism to detect the originality of the content submitted? Maybe this will be added in the website information on how and what steps to follow
Activity: 112
Any bounties for stassyq? I want to participate in all activities of this project pls send us a link of bounties for stassyq so we can help to spread this ico on social media
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Can we also talk to the models outside the platform?
I read that models usually take videos using mobile phones. Well better it be high end phones for high definition results lol

What do you mean about your question bro, can we talk to model outside the platform? You mean by contacting them personally and might have a chance meet them up?
Activity: 392
Can we also talk to the models outside the platform?
I read that models usually take videos using mobile phones. Well better it be high end phones for high definition results lol
Activity: 201
Campaign Manager
Woah, StasyQ really satisfies all its community members. They really offer quality models to serve us better.
Activity: 280
I just learned that the ICO is live now. Thankyou StasyQ. I hope your project will succeed in the future. More investors to come!
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
The ICO is live now. I will participate on this project. StasyQ here i come!  Grin
Activity: 140
One thing that I really love with StasyQ is that they have/had only allotted certain no of coins in their platform, thus limiting who has it making it more precious because of its scarcity.
Activity: 280
Currently hunting for bounties and airdrop. I hope your project will have a bounty to join to or airdrop. I always visit your site for mor information about the project and I think that your team has a chance in this business.
Activity: 99
Do this project has airdrop and bounty campaign? I want to join if ever..  to earn stasyQ token.. Hope for the success of this project! I ll keep on following all social medias of StasyQ for more updates..  
Activity: 238
This adult site stasyq is presented to us Ico project that would be profitable, especially those who contribute the project enjoying the freebies that they offering at the same time capturing their sites with the lovely and sexy model.

Looking  forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 238
Everyday I kept on connected with the stasyq project offer this will a leading Ico today. I visit the site and read some pages of their white paper and I conclude that this project stasyq have is very potential to the market especially those who love viewing the sites like stasyq have and it's adult site.

I beleive that success will come to an end.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
Every project has a unique sets of specialties,  I noticed that StasyQ is one of them,  Adult industry is really in demand in some countries,  you can watch it free anywhere and anytime,  I hope this project can do the same.

The adult entertainment industry is actually so big some are saying it is making more money that what Hollywood is producing annually. No wonder that with the coming of the cryptocurrency movement, this is one industry that has been targeted by many projects enticing users to use their coins or tokens. However, many came and were now gone to the wind as they are not really offering features which can truly attract people for adoption and utilization. With StasyQ we might be seeing the opposite as I am sure that this platform is very much attractive and it can easily entice many adult fans to use the coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I recently became acquainted with this project and decided to join because the project team did a great unique project !A good project concept, developed by a professional team looking to the future and achieving success
Activity: 147
Every project has a unique sets of specialties,  I noticed that StasyQ is one of them,  Adult industry is really in demand in some countries,  you can watch it free anywhere and anytime,  I hope this project can do the same.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
 Why do I have the sensation, while reading this thread, that most of the posts have been done by the project team's themselves? They are just so similar to each others in the style, and enthusiasm and persistence...
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Good to know that the ICO has started. I believe that you team has a perfect composition and you project also has that. also it's good to know that there's no minimum, its stated that 0 - 2000 with -45% discount for stage 1 buyers. perfect for investors that want's an early access to your company.

As in any ICO project, the team behind the project can be so critical for its success especially in making sure that the roadmap is being followed and that acceptance of the platform can be assured by doing partnerships and promotions as well as building a good-sized community of supporters and token buyers. StasyQ has a good team I believe.

Oh so their ICO has been started, Now I can avail their tokens and watch sexy models from their site this is the moment I've been waiting for. 😂😂😂

Pages:
Jump to: