Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][SYNTERA] Syntera sharing coin - page 10. (Read 3866 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Nice design and Outlook , but why is there give a little coin for the support( ready to advertise reposts,retweets in social networks)))
Activity: 42
dev make spreadsheet is bad choise coz some one make my data, my real data no: 39 , and fake account no:131
copper member
Activity: 142
Can you explain me only participants from the whitelist can participate in ICO or without prior registration investors will be able to participate as well?

Hi alatumhar! Please explain your question, thanks.
copper member
a project with a promotional program with a lot of coin allocation and a very clear way to get this coin, but how much the price of coins when ICO begins?

Hi susunyonya! This information can be found on our website.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
a project with a promotional program with a lot of coin allocation and a very clear way to get this coin, but how much the price of coins when ICO begins?
copper member
The Road To Success. Syntera Shares Future Plans

New projects pass a long path from the idea to the working product. Syntera has started its way and there are more things wait ahead.
For the past year, our team has worked a lot on the platform and we have already done many things:

• Construction of the mining farm in Russia and Canada
  • Development of the own blockchain
  • Private Token Sale
  • 10 million tokens sold in 1 hour
  • Website launch

We have achieved great results so far and would to tell more you about the future plans of our project.
The next huge step is the start of Token Sale on April 1, 2018. 15 million tokens will be available for purchasing. We are expecting the cost of the Syntera Sharing Coin (SSC) to be $300 by the year 2020, with a gradual growth equal to $15 and $50 on 2018 and 2019, respectively.
Hedge Mining Program, P2P Exchange are planned to be launched in the Q2 of 2018. The Hedge Mining Program will give an opportunity to refine users finances and P2P Exchange will allow to buy and sell cryptocurrencies directly on the platform. We also believe that it will be about time for CoinMarketCap to list SSC.
In 2019 Syntera plans to go global. SSC is expected to be accepted by 100 online and offline stores and get to the Top50 on CoinMarketCap.
Syntera is a promising project with ambitious goals and the team of true professionals, who love what they are doing. Check out our website to get more information about Syntera and follow the news!

copper member
This Project has an interesting concept, the information is clear and direct in the forums, website and other social networks.

The project presents transparency and objectivity, with clear, acceptable and at the same time ambitious ideas.

What really caught my attention here was the Roadmap, in addition to the development prospect the team makes visible what their targets are to achieve and this shows seriousness and commitment towards investors. Congratulations! I like what I'm seeing here, made me consider the possibility of investing in this project with long-term thinking.

Once again Congratulations and success!

Peace!  Cool

Thank you for the detailed feedback!

Don't forget to join us our Telegram chat, Facebook and Twitter.

Activity: 15
This Project has an interesting concept, the information is clear and direct in the forums, website and other social networks.

The project presents transparency and objectivity, with clear, acceptable and at the same time ambitious ideas.

What really caught my attention here was the Roadmap, in addition to the development prospect the team makes visible what their targets are to achieve and this shows seriousness and commitment towards investors. Congratulations! I like what I'm seeing here, made me consider the possibility of investing in this project with long-term thinking.

Once again Congratulations and success!

Peace!  Cool
copper member
I agree with others that your idea is brilliant but i have some bias mind towards this project, at first your distribution chart does not include bounty reserves which is not good enough, secondly; where did you get the 20K ssc you are using for airdrop because your sharing distribution is already 100% and lastly giving people 0.5 ssc is not worth it unless your token will be worth a minimum of $2.

Hi tinyteapot! Thank you for your opinion! We take 20K SSC from Partners $ Advisors, because everyone who joined our chat becomes our partner. The price of coin in coming months after ICO will be $7.
copper member
nice idea but  need more specific details about this project,i hope that it run it smoothly

Very soon it will be possible to read the white paper  Cool
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
I agree with others that your idea is brilliant but i have some bias mind towards this project, at first your distribution chart does not include bounty reserves which is not good enough, secondly; where did you get the 20K ssc you are using for airdrop because your sharing distribution is already 100% and lastly giving people 0.5 ssc is not worth it unless your token will be worth a minimum of $2.
copper member
website in private mode? Why we must register to access your website?
Must register and provide personal information to access yourwebsite? NO/

Hi True Vozer! At the moment there is a private registration, a full-fledged public site will be available on March 28, follow the news  Wink
copper member
Roadmap is clearly. I like it.

Thanks for your support!

Activity: 79
Roadmap is clearly. I like it.
Activity: 128
website in private mode? Why we must register to access your website?
Must register and provide personal information to access yourwebsite? NO/
Activity: 126
nice idea but  need more specific details about this project,i hope that it run it smoothly
copper member
Good project! I wish that he would develop further! I hope for mutually beneficial relations and success in business!

Many thank you for your kind words!

Don't forget to join our Telegram chat
copper member
Project seems to be interesting, just provide us with more information. Good Luck!

You can read the White Paper on the website  Wink
Thanks for your support!
copper member
How much price this token , why the ammount of airdrop very low ? Huh

Hi Ngonline! 1 SSC = 2$ for purchasing at the token sale stage. But we are going to sell it on exchanges for 7$ you can find this information in our wp.
Activity: 47
What's the value of 1 token?  You are not covered by any ICO rating platforms
Pages:
Jump to: