Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][SYNTERA] Syntera sharing coin - page 7. (Read 3866 times)

copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Why do you need blockchain and how you are going to use one?

Hey! Thanks for you question! We are creating a blockchain platform based on sharing economy. The main problem in the development of sharing economy is trust between the participants, because they need to cooperate or pool resources with strangers. Syntera ecosystem combines the sharing economy and blockchain. We form trust between the participants, using smart contracts for interaction. In this way, we create SYNTERA MARKETPLACE - the world first platform where customers can buy any goods without intermediaries for cryptocurrency! More information on our website.

More information about Syntera Marketplace please

Clarify your question, please
copper member
Hey dev! I just want to ask you about the main benefit of the project  Grin
Hey! The most crucial factor determining the success of any project is the community. We aim to create a democratic platform whereby major decisions are collectively made. We hope to build a vibrant and creative environment where there is synergy of ideas and cooperation. And very importantly, the community will be a place where every member can seek the help and resources to realise his personal needs and financial goals. Check our website, to get more information
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Hey! Thanks for you question! We are creating a blockchain platform based on sharing economy. The main problem in the development of sharing economy is trust between the participants, because they need to cooperate or pool resources with strangers. Syntera ecosystem combines the sharing economy and blockchain. We form trust between the participants, using smart contracts for interaction. In this way, we create SYNTERA MARKETPLACE - the world first platform where customers can buy any goods without intermediaries for cryptocurrency! More information on our website.

More information about Syntera Marketplace please
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
Hey dev! I just want to ask you about the main benefit of the project  Grin
copper member

copper member
referral program?

Hi, pufenduy! Referral program is available on our website
Activity: 434
Activity: 170
referral program?
copper member
Okay, one more question, what is the total supply of SSC?

Total supply of our coin is 48 000 000
The amount of supply is quite large. I see many participants participating. do you limit the number of participants? I was impressed when looking at the website, a lot of information I got from there. looks promising. I will participate.

Thank for your kind words! Number of participants is not limited  Cool
copper member
The Philippines is Hosting Syntera Business Seminar

Syntera will hold the Business Seminar On April 26th at 8 p.m (GMT+8) in Manila, the capital of the Philippines. Our team will introduce the project and the Syntera Sharing Coin. It’s a great opportunity to meet our leaders, members of the team and get to know more about the platform.

To receive more information about the venue and register for the seminar, please write at [email protected]. Hurry up, the number of places is limited!

Activity: 189
When does the ICO end?
Activity: 84
Oh,i want to achieve this coin,very recently i will buy 1000  price.
Activity: 536
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

The amount of supply is quite large. I see many participants participating. do you limit the number of participants? I was impressed when looking at the website, a lot of information I got from there. looks promising. I will participate.
copper member

Activity: 490
copper member
You have many plans in roadmap, will you be able to achieve one in time?

Hi, pochinkin_77! Hope we do all plans without delay  Cool
Activity: 490
You have many plans in roadmap, will you be able to achieve one in time?
copper member
Great Syntera Journey in Asia

Syntera has started the Asian roadshow. Our team will hold meetings with leaders, investors and partners from the Asian market of technologies. If you want to participate in the conference, attended the presentation or meet the managing team, please contact Syntera administrators in advance.

The project has already visited Bangkok and is on the way to Kuala Lumpur. We are glad to meet everyone!

Our schedule:
April 16-18, Bangkok
April 18-26, Kuala Lumpur
April 26-27, Singapore
April 27-30, Jakarta
April 30 - May 6, Manila
May 6-9, Antalya

Join Syntera and follow the news!

Any news from roadshow?

Hi! In the near future, the news will be  Wink
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
Great Syntera Journey in Asia

Syntera has started the Asian roadshow. Our team will hold meetings with leaders, investors and partners from the Asian market of technologies. If you want to participate in the conference, attended the presentation or meet the managing team, please contact Syntera administrators in advance.

The project has already visited Bangkok and is on the way to Kuala Lumpur. We are glad to meet everyone!

Our schedule:
April 16-18, Bangkok
April 18-26, Kuala Lumpur
April 26-27, Singapore
April 27-30, Jakarta
April 30 - May 6, Manila
May 6-9, Antalya

Join Syntera and follow the news!

Any news from roadshow?
copper member
Thank you for your kind words! Bounty program is not planned in the near future. You can take part in our aridrop

Thanks dev, only one question more: how will the token be further used?

The white paper indicates that it will be possible to buy goods on the Syntera marketplace.

Sure! SSC is the form of currency in the Syntera economy, also participants buy coins and can dispose of them according to one of the following scenarios:
1. Participate in the annual Hedge mining program and receive up to 20% profit per month with the possibility of daily withdrawal;
2. Freeze funds for a year to support the stability of the growth of SSC price. In return, the participant will receive a bonus (airdrop) from the bonus fund. Participants will also be able to votes on projects proposed by the community;
3. Save coins for use in the ecosystem or as an asset that will grow in price.

More information in our Whirepaper
Pages:
Jump to: