Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN][AIRDROP]Zen AD - A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED DIGITAL ADVERTISING 🚀🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 13251 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 10
what is the minimum funds for the project in order to start the development?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We have 20K holders now!!! 🚀🚀🚀🚀
nice concept of this project, it is easily to advertise when no middle man involve, it will help the advertiser to advertise their product without having paying a high cost

Yes, our goal is to kick the middle man away. Cool
We have 14969 holders now!!! 🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
nice concept of this project, it is easily to advertise when no middle man involve, it will help the advertiser to advertise their product without having paying a high cost
Hope that the project can develop better!You can sign up for more superstars, not just sports stars, but also movie stars.

Nice advice!
This is a very nice project with ability. Brilliant vision, justifiable approach, a rather interesting vision!
Thank you.
First time I read that it is possible to send 0 ETH. Won't the wallet return an error if you try that?

first, you must set gas limit to 100000, or you may be fail due to out of gas.
second, each address can only participate once.

I know now, but what is the reason technically for the network to allow zero balance transactions? Something like voting?

You can check out our contract code.
Nice concept -- anywhere we can cut out the middleman is worth doing it. There is massive bloat in the advertiser agency space. Well done.

Thank you.
Activity: 140
the Zen project AD could benefit the advertiser and watch the ads because they can get a pretty hefty rewards
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hope that the project can develop better!You can sign up for more superstars, not just sports stars, but also movie stars.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
First time I read that it is possible to send 0 ETH. Won't the wallet return an error if you try that?

first, you must set gas limit to 100000, or you may be fail due to out of gas.
second, each address can only participate once.

I know now, but what is the reason technically for the network to allow zero balance transactions? Something like voting?
Activity: 140
Twiter account: https://twitter.com/tuansyho
ETH: 0x47FC4431f83670D2d3e6f96AfE128b6F810e0D19
Activity: 182
Twiter account: @minhquan230717
ETH: 0x696c2c3cf25937bd30a0007780fb713480992cc0
Activity: 194
Merit: 29
Nice concept -- anywhere we can cut out the middleman is worth doing it. There is massive bloat in the advertiser agency space. Well done.
Pages:
Jump to: