Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN][AIRDROP]Zen AD - A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED DIGITAL ADVERTISING 🚀🚀🚀 - page 5. (Read 13251 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
INDONESIAN TRANSLATION IS DONE

LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4691390.new#new

ETH Address: 0x7bfdc91423a927968C98085625eA3810eC38bee2

Thank You
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hallo, ZenADToken.

I want to reserve for Indonesian Translation If you need it. I also can moderate it. Let's spread out this information to Indonesian Thread. Let me know whether you want it or not.  Smiley

OK, you can do it. If you can be the moderator of indonesian translation thread , then i can provide an additional 10000 to you.

Okay. I will translate it. I am sorry, I just reply it now. Thank you, ZenADToken
Cool
legendary
Hallo, ZenADToken.

I want to reserve for Indonesian Translation If you need it. I also can moderate it. Let's spread out this information to Indonesian Thread. Let me know whether you want it or not.  Smiley

OK, you can do it. If you can be the moderator of indonesian translation thread , then i can provide an additional 10000 to you.

Okay. I will translate it. I am sorry, I just reply it now. Thank you, ZenADToken
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
@zurcemozz
0x366c70400f29aa5a476d1e382c759d23feae4df4
We have 1152 holders now!!! 🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
@FrankenToken
0xEF43Df51A1cAd63ce6C522d7e095c89A261600ea
Activity: 36
Merit: 3
I am very interested in this project.
I hope the project will succeed.

https://twitter.com/momoiropapa
0x4ec02eC7aDfd3dA81AC18B5B13D19355a33d47F8
Other language telegram group bounty:
Create a telegram group and be the admin of the group, you will get 100k ZENAD. The number of members in the group must greater than 500. If you finish the task, reply the telegram group link to this post.

if you have finished korean translation, please provide the thread link of the korean translation.
Hallo, ZenADToken.

when the system is successful, there is no need for the industry to spend huge amounts of money on advertising, so this project will help to minimize advertising funds. I strongly support the creation of this project dijaringan blockchain

thanks for you support. Cool
legendary
Hallo, ZenADToken.

Activity: 140
when the system is successful, there is no need for the industry to spend huge amounts of money on advertising, so this project will help to minimize advertising funds. I strongly support the creation of this project dijaringan blockchain
what is the purpose of creating a zen ad?

Big companies like FB and Google use the user's behavior and privacy data to make huge profits every year. Advertisers need to spend a lot of money, and users don't get any benefit.The purpose of ZEN AD is to allow advertisers to connect directly with users. users can get some rewards after completing some tasks.

with the airdrop and freebies here, the price increase would be too difficult. i dont know if you are really sincere developing this platform or just want to raise fast cash here thru donations. ill just wait what will happen next after the collection of money, big or small.  if there's really something in here to develop

We  just want to give the tokens free to all members here. But you know that some one can use a bot to steal all the tokens. So we provide a way for the honest guys to get the tokens with a super cheap price. this is why donation exist.
how many languange that the translation bounty has?
if there is a spot for indonesian languange, can i reserve it?

please pm me if i got accepted
sure, you can.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
an interesting project, to be the solution to the frequent business advertising problems. by using ZenAd platform both advertisers and users will both benefit. hopefully this good project will really be realized and get a lot of support from investors.
Pages:
Jump to: