Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AKC will belong to community. - NO PREMINE , FAIR - 900MIL - page 25. (Read 67204 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yeah, that kind of makes me worried lol Shocked
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Also; AntiKeiser does sound cooler, I must admit.

Like AntiChrist.  Cheesy
Activity: 716
I guess you are right, go big or go home.
Activity: 504
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
Keep the name Antikeiser coin, but slightly change the mission statement. Fair keisercoin makes no sense....its a stupid name and idea

I think FairKeiser name definitely will get more attention than AntiKeiser.

Maybe. But the coin is based on the fact that Max Keiser is using his notoriety to pump a worthless coin and help de-legitimize the altcoin movement.. THAT is why it is ANTI Keiser! If you change it to fair keiser, it makes no sense and corrupts the original principles the coin was founded on. I will NOT support it if the name changes.
+1 !!!
Otherwise it does not make sense! This coin was created to expose Max Kaiser in his dishonest start of his coin.
And if it will be "FairKeiserCoin" then it looks like this coin was created to support Kaiser!

May be those people who want to rename AntiKeiser to FairKeiserCoin are from maxcoin Dev ?

No FairKeiserCoin! Only AntiKeiser!

man has a point.
Activity: 42
is the diff adjust working okay on this coin? i see only 131mh and diff 12 is that correct?

It'll be fixed tomorrow mate! , kimoto gravity will be added too.
is the diff adjust working okay on this coin? i see only 131mh and diff 12 is that correct?

Network Info
Difficulty 12.96129680
Est Next Difficulty 3.66512200 (Change in 6 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block 7 minutes 4 seconds
Current Block 2154

"blocks" : 2154,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 12.96129680,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 131179826,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false

that's what i see, same thing
Activity: 490
Keep the name Antikeiser coin, but slightly change the mission statement. Fair keisercoin makes no sense....its a stupid name and idea

I think FairKeiser name definitely will get more attention than AntiKeiser.

Maybe. But the coin is based on the fact that Max Keiser is using his notoriety to pump a worthless coin and help de-legitimize the altcoin movement.. THAT is why it is ANTI Keiser! If you change it to fair keiser, it makes no sense and corrupts the original principles the coin was founded on. I will NOT support it if the name changes.
+1 !!!
Otherwise it does not make sense! This coin was created to expose Max Kaiser in his dishonest start of his coin.
And if it will be "FairKeiserCoin" then it looks like this coin was created to support Kaiser!

May be those people who want to rename AntiKeiser to FairKeiserCoin are from maxcoin Dev ?

No FairKeiserCoin! Only AntiKeiser!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
coin logo idea ...
no pic of max ... hes hard on the eyes anyway!
maybe just a coin that says something ...

FKC
0%Premine

FKC
The Fair Coin
I mined a bit more then I intended too. I'm selling 100k. PM me offers if you're interested. I'm not sending first to people with zero rep, btw.

That's cool of you. I know how hard it can be to build up rep when you're new here. It would be nice to see some forum members gain from rep from AKC.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
I mined a bit more then I intended too. I'm selling 100k. PM me offers if you're interested. I'm not sending first to people with zero rep, btw.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
Well I guess there just arent enough people that really hate Max Keiser, otherwise AKC would be awesome.

I bet with the recent issues an AGC / AntiGoxCoin would go to the moon  Cheesy

Well, actually if/when MaxCoin crashes we could see a flood of angry MaxCoin users flocking to AKC as a sign of protest. People are going to get burned by MaxCoin. I'm sure a few already have.

LOL, now I get the strategy behind this.

Yeah, it's quite brilliant really. All that Maxcoin rage will get chanelled into Anti-Keiser-Coin.

I got it now too. BRILLANT.
ive hated max for several years now, his voice kills me ...
ill mine, trade n promote no matter what you call it i don't care if its GayKeiserCoin!
pretty sure the dev will do what he feels is best for his crypto,
but its nice to see how involved his community is.
you guys have pumped out 50 pages in 2 days ... that's like doge status!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

+1 fair,  nobody likes unfair, anti.... anti keiser....the kind of people into crypto or likely to adopt will not be anti keiser himself.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Don't change it. ANTIkeiser is a strong message.

"fair keiser" meh.

Weak. Like a crybaby that cries " No fair no fair "
Well I guess there just arent enough people that really hate Max Keiser, otherwise AKC would be awesome.

Well, actually if/when MaxCoin crashes we could see a flood of angry MaxCoin users flocking to AKC as a sign of protest. People are going to get burned by MaxCoin. I'm sure a few already have.

Yeah, it's quite brilliant really. All that Maxcoin rage will get chanelled into Anti-Keiser-Coin.
Activity: 18
FUM Fuck you Max
FAF Fair as Fuck
FMAX  Fair Max
FTM Fairer than Max
SOM Shit on Max
ATM Anti Max

It doesn't matter what the coin is called aslong as the coins meaning stays the same Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Don't change it.
Activity: 716

I see no major reason to change the name. FairKeiserCoin only makes sense if you understand the coin's message. Anti-Keiser-Coin doesn't really need explaining.

It's already popular. It just needs a nice shiny new logo, a new wallet and to wait until MaxCoin crashes to see AKC really take off.
Pages:
Jump to: