Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AKC will belong to community. - NO PREMINE , FAIR - 900MIL - page 58. (Read 67204 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I think it was Max Keiser! Cool
He cracked the password to wallet and started mine
. Cheesy

FUCK YOU MAX KEISER !!! AND FUCK YOUR SHITCOIN-MAXCOIN !!!!

ANTI-KEISER-COIN  THE BEST !!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
blame the pool owner who ran it before start time.  He knew exactly what he was doing.  That decision of his ruined it for all of us.

Yep the pool owner even put this up straight away he was going to scam us all...

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being
Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed
Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend

In basic Enggleesh... we is gonna take all ur coins innit!

Ya, any pool (2 of them) that has that message , i'm not considering using them.

?? http://akc.poolmining.de is the scammer first startet brute force the PW !

this massage :
We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

is from the http://akc.poolminewith.us pool  he not mine !!!

and you see 2 pools with this massage ? is se only one and this is http://akc.poolminewith.us
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
blame the pool owner who ran it before start time.  He knew exactly what he was doing.  That decision of his ruined it for all of us.

Yep the pool owner even put this up straight away he was going to scam us all...

Ya, any pool (2 of them) that has that message , i'm not considering using them.

It might be a standard error message in the pool software... seen it on many pools on launchtime.
Activity: 714
Skol!

Well maybe it should have only been given to pools that could be trusted.

I think we need a pool rep thread. So many pools not delivering.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
but did it matter? if the password was leaked. a lot more people solomined. not just the pool. so no one is to blamed except the weak password
Activity: 532

Well maybe it should have only been given to pools that could be trusted.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lost interest.
Activity: 196

Activity: 42

Fully agree, i banned him from my list of pools Tongue
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 210
WTF? People are currently mining here http://akc.poolmining.de/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

300 blocks and growing

Yea because someone bruteforced the .zip file for the windows wallet in IRC.  https://mega.co.nz/#!ncohkT4T!USgkjnl8iWaDuFV-7Tvq4hHSmU3VmEctdjf54V0482g

Anyone else opened up this mega download? Since openeing I keep getting regsvrs.exe trying to open, I presume I just got infected?
same here! whats that??

No idea, I usually use a Mac, this windows business is all new to me Sad
Guess I have to learn how to remove virus's now Sad
Activity: 130
24 hours just like Max coin
legendary
Op is trying to find some one who can Dev, give him some break ya'll. enough he has to deal with his mother yelling at him errrday
Activity: 182
POST THE RELAUNCH TIME!!!! PEOPLE DON"T HAVE MUCH TIME!!!
r3s
Activity: 38
Don't be silly it was much harder.

antikeisercoin1234 :p
Activity: 126
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
COIN WILL BE RELAUNCH BECAUSE I AM A RETARDER DEV AND FORGET PUT A DECENT PASS
WE'RE REALLY SORRY TO THIS, HIS COIN'S GONNA BE GARBAGE ( BUT THE COIN IS DEAD)

I'M SORRY FOR THIS FAIL

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Announce when is the launch before someone make ANTI-ANTI-KEISER-COIN
Pages:
Jump to: