Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ALC] ALCOHOIN [酒币] ★★ The Gentleman Coin ★★ NOW EXCHANGED !!!! - page 5. (Read 29258 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
When mining ALC using cgminer and Validation Error Pool, in your experience which works better?  Failover, Round Robin, Rotate, Load Balance, or Balance?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is the exchange working? I'm not able to access it.  Huh
Exchange is currently UP. You'r welcome!
WTF with ALC freshmarket.co.in
i make deposit 100 ALC and placed order, but now show me nothing
Use "Click here to Refresh" button  Grin
I am new.  I've read newbie info.  I have the ALC wallet.  I've been mining (without any success as of yet).  Now I want to know, how can I buy an Alchohoin?  I have an Indie Exchange account w/o a balance.  Where and how do I get my first ALC to trade?
You can go to account-balances and click "Deposit" there, if you have ALC on your wallet, and deposit coins from your wallet into our exchange.
Or just deposit LTC into LTC exchange wallet, and buy some ALC on market!
Activity: 56
Any recommendations on where to get some LTC?

I am new.  I've read newbie info.  I have the ALC wallet.  I've been mining (without any success as of yet).  Now I want to know, how can I buy an Alchohoin?  I have an Indie Exchange account w/o a balance.  Where and how do I get my first ALC to trade?

Hi and welcome on Alcohoin !
If you want to buy ALC on Indie Exchange, you should have LTC to trade against, cause at the moment ALC is only echanged against LTC.

If you prefer to mine, try one of the 2 pools that are mining with us (validation error one has more users)

And if you want to get free ALC, you can try the flash game and make a top 20 score. You can get up to 5000 ALC free !

Cheers !

There are lots, but I would suggest http://btc-e.com
Any recommendations on where to get some LTC?

If you want to buy ALC on Indie Exchange, you should have LTC to trade against, cause at the moment ALC is only echanged against LTC.

If you prefer to mine, try one of the 2 pools that are mining with us (validation error one has more users)

And if you want to get free ALC, you can try the flash game and make a top 20 score. You can get up to 5000 ALC free !

Cheers !

Cheers !
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Some time but:

AYEVZUbE4itwwgM3Pcv8nNAygJZeJt9V1D
http://i.imgur.com/ncsUSwu.jpg

ALC coin address: AHTFtknmuCbeY2jyJgWQsaMJg3QSVkDui2
Activity: 49
And the winner is.... I might have too much free time! Smiley

AWeomt8HCG4Ydt1jMFY9YNKBwTkADCH1Ds

http://i.imgur.com/TxmrhoI.jpg

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
trade it on coinedup?

donation address:
AWqbT5yMoQuAgxxjsoQooN7Bj8VPqJobHn
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
legendary
WTF with ALC freshmarket.co.in
i make deposit 100 ALC and placed order, but now show me nothing
Activity: 80
Cryptocurrency, best creation ever!
Is the exchange working? I'm not able to access it.  Huh
Activity: 100
ANnmag8eGXEcUHW89vDPrLDKyjNvE9SRGX
legendary
AQ7DNQzr4tdTmWCKsy5JDv7RjbjTZ1mgRJ

Great news, we hit the market !!

We are now echanged on FreshMarket :
https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=123

But the concern is that now the mining is really low, and we need a bigger hashrate, so please people keep mining if you want the coin to survive !

(+ I'm about to engage somebody for marketing and communication !)

Great things are coming for Alcohoin  Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 49
AWeomt8HCG4Ydt1jMFY9YNKBwTkADCH1Ds

legendary
AQ7DNQzr4tdTmWCKsy5JDv7RjbjTZ1mgRJ

I recommand you to keep mining the coin, as the difficulty is still very low, and I also had a reply from an exchange site who is interested with the coin and will probably add it to the market in the next couple days !!

As the giveaway thread have been locked, due to new politic of bitcointalk, please answer here with your game score (copy of the screen) and the wallet address to participate to the competition

Link to the game : http://alcohoin.info/ALC-Game.html

I remind you that at the end of the week (02/02), there will be prizes as follow :

- 1st:  5000 ALC
- 2nd: 3000 ALC
- 3rd: 1000 ALC
- 4th : 500 ALC
- 5th : 150 ALC
- 6th to 10th : 50 ALC
- 11 to 20 : 10 ALC

At the moment, this is the leaderboard :

- 1st : bit2580 (score : 9283)
- 2nd : patryk006 (score : 6453)
- 3rd : gorgos (score : 5111)
- 4th : nothing39 (score : 3436)