Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 11. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

Ok, laptop crashed last night. Ya so i get to a new hotel and get settled in and all ready and WTF no bootsector. Then just a blink blink.

Long story short. Last night sucked. This stupid laptop back up and running.

Could i please get someone to open there windows wallet and go to Help/Debug and tell me what version of libssl and berkeley db it says. some reason my wine is crashing so i cant just look Sad just need to know those 2 then I can get this wallet out. Just don't want to release version with wrong db then have people freak out because it says corrupt wallet.dat because i was a moron and compiled with wrong DB version. sorry again everyone.

TrollPayCoin Core
Client version: tpay-v1.0.2.build-g-bdb-gcc
Client name: Salami

OpenSSL 1.0.2j  26 Sep 2016
Berkeley DB 6.1.26: (June 16, 2015)

Thank you very much vlechogo.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Ok, laptop crashed last night. Ya so i get to a new hotel and get settled in and all ready and WTF no bootsector. Then just a blink blink.

Could i please get someone to open there windows wallet and go to Help/Debug and tell me what version of libssl and berkeley db it says. some reason my wine is crashing so i cant just look Sad just need to know those 2 then I can get this wallet out. Just don't want to release version with wrong db then have people freak out because it says corrupt wallet.dat because i was a moron and compiled with wrong DB version. sorry again everyone.

TrollPayCoin Core
Client version: tpay-v1.0.2.build-g-bdb-gcc
Client name: Salami

OpenSSL 1.0.2j  26 Sep 2016
Berkeley DB 6.1.26: (June 16, 2015)

Just got to the new hotel. Will be compiling new Allion wallet later tonight. Domains will be placed at the individual hosting accounts. Will get to comments msgs and mails later.

Wifi here is definitely better.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
So I simply send today to all address and vice versa whilst trading. This is as I understand it from what I have read. Very good job. Keep this up.

Now come guys buy buy buy !!!
All right tomorrow I'll be switching to a different hotel for the next week. Will start the updates and get the new wallets out.

Again I apologise for the lack of activity the last few days. The amount of work was on this trip was grossly underestimated. But I will alw
Wow EpyxZ, I didn't know you were a dash chief scientist  Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hey Epyx, i know you are busy but just wondering when you will be available to be in the Slack?

Hey sorry for taking so long to respond. I have some completely crappy wifi at this hotel but hopefully in the next few days to week I will be ableto. . 

Ok well i'll send you a PM for now
Hey Epyx, i know you are busy but just wondering when you will be available to be in the Slack?

Hey sorry for taking so long to respond. I have some completely crappy wifi at this hotel but hopefully in the next few days to week I will be ableto. . 
Activity: 952
Great, new Name in Smiley

Wish I had photoshop skills, anyone have any logo/theme ideas with the rebranding to Allion?

Imagine getting you're hands on all.com lol damn that would be epic but that would be in the 500-1M dollar domain range if not more lol.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 154
@bonzocorleonee
What do you plan to implement in allion website?

First I will go into the things I will personally implement. I will be implementing web/vps/vpn/mail hosting. Right now we have just the web/file hosting. I think the main hub should be ALLION.US. It will contain links to our service/social platforms.

My services will not be the only services we offer eventually. You may want to get involved and not even know it.  What I mean by this is lets say someone is reading this right now and there thinking ya right this is a bunch of shit. Epyx give me BLOGGER.allion.life because i write some bad ass blogs and I will charge people tpay to give them some awesome props. I WILL CREATE YOU YOUR ACCOUNT THE MOMENT I SEE THE REQUEST! you will get full CPANEL with wordpress or wtf ever you want to use / unlimited databases, unlimited subdomains & 25gigs space and an allion.life e-mail account.  (well ok, you have to give me an hour or so. since I have yet to even point the domains to OUR current web hosting resource. )

Some of you may be thinking man I don't know how to do this shit. I'll get called a scammer because you can say I never gave you a share etc. Or ya but what happens if I don't make any tpay or if I don't want to have to sell stuff.  If you don't sell anything OH WELL. Better luck next week/month. Try a different tactic. You dont want to sell anything? YOU DONT HAVE TO. Just promote us. Do your part and promote ALLION in some form.  You don't even have to be about crypto. but you must carry our banner or advertisement. You know the deal. But if you make any ALLION please be kind and donate a small percentage to me.

I cannot force anyone to take part. But a project is only limited by the creativity behind it.

Again as usual i am sorry for the eye spam up there. I know for sure I will provide WEB/FILE/VPS/VPN/MAIL. I only have web hosting & e-mail at the moment.   Anything below catch your eye? have an idea? just want to be cool and have a website called IHATEMY.ALLION.LIFE just ask.

ALLION.BIZ
ALLION.CO
ALLION.LIFE
ALLION.MOBI
ALLION.STORE
ALLION.TV
ALLION.US
ALLION.XYZ

I did not mention movies because movies is short term. As soon as the main hub is created all TrollPay traffic will be redirected to new hub. this will be instant good exposure to hub and OUR services (Yes our services because YOURS will be there too. Movies will be moved to ALLION.TV )

What do you plan to implement in allion website?
The main domain name has not been chosen yet but here are some of the domains we already own. This list will continue to grow

These are just our (The Communities) starting domains. After we fill up what I do not already have plans for  i will begin flipping the bill for community members to run there own ALLION related site.

And to be honest I have not even picked what domain I would like to call home for ALLION. so maybe you all can. Remember that ALLION (ALL) Home domain will not have movies etc. But it will be the hub that everything else can be found through etc.

pretty much the rest are up for community members that would like to be more than just a trader/investor. I am not asking anyone to do my project. I am letting everyone know that this is NOT just my project and not a project that has one sole purpose or single direction. If you have an idea and are willing to put a little time & effort into it I will provide the resources.

TROLLPLAY (TPAY)

HAS BEEN REBRANDED TO

ALLION (ALL)

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NEW WALLET HAS YET TO BE RELEASED. CURRENT TROLLPLAY WALLET WORKS AS NO CODE HAS BEEN CHANGED. ONLY NAME/TICKER & COSMETICS.

REQUESTS TO EXCHANGES TO CHANGE TROLLPLAY (TPAY) TO ALLION (ALL) HAS BEEN SENT.

AGAIN THE NEW WALLET HAS NOT BEEN RELESED YET. I AM CURRENTLY AWAY ON BUSINESS AND SETTING UP A VPS TO COMPILE THE NEW WALLET WITH THE NEEDED CHANGES.

AGAIN CURRENT TROLLPLAY(TPAY) WALLET IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL WITH ALLION (ALL) AS IT IS EXACT SAME SOURCE JUST NAME/TICKER & COSMETICS WILL BE CHANGED

WE HAVE OPEN DOMAINS THAT ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AND READY IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE MORE THAN AN INVESTOR OR TRADER.

sorry about the caps. I never full blown caps but hey 1 time shoot me :p
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
What do you guys think about ending the poll and moving forward with new name. Unless you guys think we are going to get a sspike in votes.

I will wait a few hours for a response but if no one responds we will have a new name and home domain  tonight.
the

You are the captain of this boat, as doing great - do what you thing is best.
Consider removing copyright content and focus on implementing your currency in games, gambling, freeware software and other services. Fun and legal compliant coin will get bigger exchanges attention.

I responded in pm. Feel free to quote here if you want. Sorry just wanted to make sure you seen the message
What do you guys think about ending the poll and moving forward with new name. Unless you guys think we are going to get a sspike in votes.

I will wait a few hours for a response but if no one responds we will have a new name and home domain  tonight.
the
Pages:
Jump to: