Pages:
Author

Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ NEW ANN SOON! ∞ ALL ← - page 14. (Read 75487 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
When will the rebranding be completed?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Where we can give vote up for TPAY?

At the top of the page there is the list of Names and tickers that have been given so far. Feel free to suggest one if you dont like the current choices Smiley
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Where we can give vote up for TPAY?

Added & tweeted

Ibiza Undead

when will be active hosting service?

Almost missed this one.

We currently offer Unlimited Hosting. These plans are still available but currently I am in the process of acquiring a different resource provider. Our current resource provider lacks a few options that I think should be there for our users and they are a little heavy on the security due to ddos attacks on us the first day we opened service. Not that a provider that is willing to put measures in place is a bad thing but in doing so have made it easy for a user to temporarily ban themselves due to multiple fast connection attempts etc. It is not fair to the end user who paid for service to be disrupted or have to wait because there ftp client attempted to connect 12 times when they lit there cigarette.

(all current hosting users will be moved to new resource provider)

Thanks for the compliments everyone.
looks interesting, not 100% sure about the names suggested for the rebrand.

Throw out a name if you have one on the top of your head. The domains I purchased are just because I liked the name. Final Poll result will still be new name & ticker along with whatever domains are decided to go along with it.

Came up with another potential rebrand name.

AVail

Added it to the Poll Smiley
Hello Epyxz very very good job...I wanted to know what it means rebranding? change name coin tpay?

Yes rebranding is just to change the name & ticker / look Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
looks interesting, not 100% sure about the names suggested for the rebrand.
Activity: 546
Trollpay looking good Sell boook is very thin

Can easily hit over 10000 sats next month.

Good to see the rebranding initiative and I didnt quite like the Trollpay name either

Good luck investors and bagholders, We can change this world!
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
It's time to create a logo. How can you express a slogan - all in one?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
when will be active hosting service?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
very good job sir @Epyxz
Activity: 82
Came up with another potential rebrand name.

AVail
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
You re working very hard DEV good luck good job for your coin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Hello Epyxz very very good job...I wanted to know what it means rebranding? change name coin tpay?
Ok this is not saying that the name of the coin has been chosen because it hasn't. There is still a lot of voting time. But I did like the name Allion and figured we could use the shit out of it regardless if it ends up being chosen as the coin name or not.

We now have the following domains that we can utilize for different things.
(Like I said. If another name is chosen then we will purchase blocks of whatever.blah )

Good thing we also provide web hosting :p

& the two we already have

trollpay.com
trollplay.com

if a different name is chosen then we will pile that list onto this one. Like I said. We will push ourselves in everyones faces (Nicely of course) and then spoon feed them crypo bit by bit. and it will be our crypto. Others can go after the saturated crypto trader market. We will eventually be seen by the crypto community as a whole anyways.

No worries, there will be plenty of time to chat. Wind down and enjoy the weekend. Cheers

Thanks for understanding Smiley

Side Note: I am now Sporting ifightformerkel TPAY signature. Thank you ifightformerkel
Activity: 82

Alright guys here is the Official TrollPay Slack Invite https://trollplay.herokuapp.com/ I've already talked to Epyx about it Smiley
Come through so we can brainstorm together as a community. Everything will be renamed after the rebranding.

This will also give you an efficient means of communication with the community in the fact that you won't have to answer the same question 300 times  Cool

Hope to see everyone there shortly. Cheers.

I'll be there Smiley I may not make it there tonight though. Just finished all pm/msg etc responses. (I hope. well ok I skipped facebook :/ ) need a little wind down time and see what we have to index and if I go tonight I probably wont do anything but sit there and chat :p

No worries, there will be plenty of time to chat. Wind down and enjoy the weekend. Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: