Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ALN] Aluna.Social - Gamified Multi-Exchange Social Trading Terminal 📈💰 - page 2. (Read 2155 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
Friendly reminder that the swap ends in 23 days.

Highly recommend you set up your account as soon as possible and take the necessary steps for participating.

This includes creating your MetaMask wallet (and securing your seed phrase and login details), connecting it to your Aluna account, and generating an EQT address and sending your EQT.

If you run into any issues do let me know here or via PM (preferably via Telegram).

Syncing your EQT wallet may take a day. You may run into issues with the Aluna website, or with the EQT wallet. So don't wait until the last minute to do this as there'll only be one swap event!!

Instructions: https://blog.aluna.social/aluna-platform-tutorial/2019/12/31/how-to-take-part-in-the-eqt-to-aln-token-swap/
Activity: 43
Merit: 7
Swap is LIVE!

The swap will be open until 10th February 2020. Send your EQT before the deadline to qualify for the swap.

Tutorial on how to take part: https://blog.aluna.social/aluna-platform-tutorial/2019/12/31/how-to-take-part-in-the-eqt-to-aln-token-swap/
So the budget is 10 million token and will be distributed equally according to the EQT obtained and based on how much was sent by each participant. Things like this really should not be missed, if some people did not know this then participant will pocketing so much ALN when the swap is complete.

Indeed, ALL 10 million ALN tokens will be distributed no matter how many EQT take part in the swap.

E.g.
If a total of 1,000,000 EQT is sent for the swap, you will receive 10 ALN for every 1 EQT sent.
If a total of 10,000,000 EQT is sent for the swap, you will receive 1 ALN for every 1 EQT sent.

I already do that, but honestly sometimes waiting makes me feel uncomfortable, but how else, it's has been set like that. However, this ALN makes me curious, how will he be in the market later.

Due to the nature of the swap rules, the amount of ALN you will receive per EQT keeps changing based on how many EQT in total take part.

Therefore we can't send you your ALN as soon as we receive your EQT, but have to wait until the end of the swap period to know the right amount that you will receive.

Thank you for your understanding.

I just really hope for the swap works, so EQT will become ALN that have great price and have more good future than EQT.

The ALN token will be constantly maintained and improved, to add utility to the ecosystem, unique integrations with the platform, and provide holders with multiple benefits.

We will be releasing and open-sourcing the code for the token very soon so do keep a look out for that.

Great news!
thanks a lot for the detailed blog post.
the process seems quite easy and I'm sure most of the people will have no problems.

You're welcome Lucas!

We tried to make the experience as simple as possible. But if anyone still runs into issues, please reach out to me via PM, or to any admin on our Telegram group.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
Swap is LIVE!

The swap will be open until 10th February 2020. Send your EQT before the deadline to qualify for the swap.

Tutorial on how to take part: https://blog.aluna.social/aluna-platform-tutorial/2019/12/31/how-to-take-part-in-the-eqt-to-aln-token-swap/
So the budget is 10 million token and will be distributed equally according to the EQT obtained and based on how much was sent by each participant. Things like this really should not be missed, if some people did not know this then participant will pocketing so much ALN when the swap is complete.
We encourage everyone to take part in the swap as soon as you can, and not wait until the last day to send your coins, lest you run into issues with syncing the wallet or there's problems with the site.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
I already do that, but honestly sometimes waiting makes me feel uncomfortable, but how else, it's has been set like that. However, this ALN makes me curious, how will he be in the market later.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
Swap is LIVE!

Great news!
the process seems quite easy and I'm sure most of the people will have no problems.
Yeah, it was easy step, just send EQT and wait within 7 days from the swap deadline. I just really hope for the swap works, so EQT will become ALN that have great price and have more good future than EQT.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Swap is LIVE!

Great news!
Aluna.Social
Swap is LIVE!

The EQT to ALN swap will start on 13th Jan 2020, and end on 10th Feb 2020.

For more details, please read this blog post: https://blog.aluna.social/aluna-platform-tutorial/2019/12/31/how-to-take-part-in-the-eqt-to-aln-token-swap/
Activity: 938
Merit: 11
This project is really great and interesting. I really like this project. i read whitepaper and know that it is not just a great idea-based project, it's a project that unites new technology and concerns about the future of humanity.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Exchange are good and there technologies not bad,need more information about this platform, The most important thing in any project is his team, and team is absolutely friendly. Look out They’re announced it’s good news,
legendary
The EQT to ALN Swap will be starting in January 2020, and run for about 1 month.

An announcement will be made soon, so please keep a look out for it on this thread, on Telegram, as well as on Aluna's social channels.

If you're not already in the swap group on Telegram, please send me a PM on Telegram at t.me/onemanatatime.

great news and amazing that you'll post updates on that as well.
already on the telegram group and looking forward for it.

cheers
Aluna.Social
The EQT to ALN Swap will be starting in January 2020, and run for about 1 month.

An announcement will be made soon, so please keep a look out for it on this thread, on Telegram, as well as on Aluna's social channels.

If you're not already in the swap group on Telegram, please send me a PM on Telegram at t.me/onemanatatime.
In our latest blog post, we detail the major update that was released earlier this week which includes:
  • New Insights Feed
  • Improved Mobile Design
  • Trader & Position Cards
  • Password Login & 2FA Implementation
  • New Position Page with an Updated Comments Section
  • New Default Profile Pictures

Try the new release today: aluna.social

We also highlight some of the upcoming features you can expect to see next month, such as copy-trading, and BitMEX integration.

Read more here: https://blog.aluna.social/announcements/2019/12/19/aluna-social-platform-update-december-2019/
Aluna.Social
To those taking part in the EQT swap:

Friendly reminder that Coinexchange will stop withdrawals in 2 days.
If you still haven't moved your EQT to a local wallet, please do so ASAP.

If you're running into issues, please PM me on Telegram.

How different will this platform be from other trading platform? and what new thing will this platform introduce which will be unique compared to other trading platform?  

Hey Youghoor,

As kapalmabur pointed out, we combine an API trading terminal with a social network, which enables unique features such as copy-trading and leaderboards, and the ability to view other trader's portfolio distribution and their real-time trades and performance history.

Wow, i just read your whitepaper and loved the idea of counter-trade copy trading Cheesy. Also the minimalistic look is top notch.

Thank you for the kind words!

Now I can finally counter-copy myself and become a profitable trader! Cheesy
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
How different will this platform be from other trading platform? and what new thing will this platform introduce which will be unique compared to other trading platform? 
This platform is quite unique in my opinion, with the history of purchasing user positions and users can make their feelings,
there making ALUNA a social media based trading platform.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Wow, i just read your whitepaper and loved the idea of counter-trade copy trading Cheesy. Also the minimalistic look is top notch.
legendary
web3 connection via metamask is quite simple and easy, congrats on that.
good to see some development happening.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Well, the platform l@@ks nice and seems to function well. Will probably take some time for me to get the hang of it. As to the swap ... How do I and others get our eqt off of Yobit? Their wallet has been down forever.  Embarrassed

peace,
Rick
Pages:
Jump to: