Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ALN] Aluna.Social - Gamified Multi-Exchange Social Trading Terminal 📈💰 - page 4. (Read 2155 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 7
Hey @f3b0 thanks for the support, we appreciate it!

Premium subscription features will include linking multiple API keys, access to detailed platform sentiment data, advance notice of and unrestricted access to periodic special offers.

The monthly subscription for the platform is $19.90, but stay tuned as we will likely have some special offers around the launch  Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I love the simple and clean interface of the platform!!

I've been using the free membership lately, but i'm curious about how much the paid membership costs, and what would be the benefits of upgrading thanks, and keep up the good work Smiley)
Hey @generous- Yes we will be running a variety of bounties as follows:
Yes we know it is an uphill battle with exchanges, but we think we have a unique angle that will drive considerable growth and liquidity Smiley

5,000,000 ALN is allocated to reward ambassadors of Aluna Social who contribute to the overall health and growth of the Aluna ecosystem.This campaign will begin in Q1 2020 and release 250,000 ALN monthly for 20 months, funding a myriad of community activities and rewards the community for their contribution and efforts.Community bounty activities include, but are not limited to:

Bug bounties
Promotional campaigns (bitcointalk signature campaign, giveaways, contests etc.)
Social media community management
Airdrops

@Lucasgabd
We don't intend to stay active on the EQT thread. For everything Aluna related please check here and on our twitter, telegram etc..

Hey! In case you were curious- the 100,000,000 ALN token allocation is as follows:

Token sale (30%)
Team (10%)
Airdrop (5%)
User Acquisition (25%)
Liquidity Pool⁹ (5%)
Ambassador Campaign (5%)
Marketing (20%)
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Hey Lucas, we think its pretty cool too Smiley

Unfortunately there is no set date for the token swap yet. We will make sure to announce on bitcointalk first though. Stay tuned!

awesome, will keep an eye here and on twitter.

can you please communicate a bit more on EQT thred?
things are quite silent there lately.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Great to know about the swap for EQT holders!
Didn't know about that and just checked the whitepaper now.

any estimated date for it? when in Q3?

what about Aluna's bounty program? do you have it?
I see on Twitter that this project has been around since 2017, and it's amazing if it still tries to be the best, until now
Hey Lucas, we think its pretty cool too Smiley

Unfortunately there is no set date for the token swap yet. We will make sure to announce on bitcointalk first though. Stay tuned!

Although our token sale isn't until later this year, we wanted to share a few of the details about what that will look like:

30,000,000 ALN is allocated for the Token Sale. This will be divided into 2 phases and held in Q4 2019,

Phase 1:
5,000,000 ALN
$500,000 raise
US $0.10 per token

Phase 2:
25,000,000 ALN
$5,000,000 raise
US $.20 per token

Hard cap: $5.5 Million USD

Both ETH and BTC (based on market rate) are accepted.Although there is a fixed price, this may change depending on market demand, as all unsold ALN will be airdropped to existing sale participants pro-rata. This creates an auction and price discovery mechanism, where the token price and project value are ultimately determined by market demand. ALN is distributed to sale participants within 7 days from the token sale.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Great to know about the swap for EQT holders!
Didn't know about that and just checked the whitepaper now.

any estimated date for it? when in Q3?

Thanks for the interest! We're excited about how it is coming together too Smiley

Also, don't forget to watch the short video we posted about how to use the platform a few days ago.
Activity: 36
Thanks, will have a look at the whitepaper over the weekend.. will be interesting to see how the token and platform come together
Hey @mangolife thanks for the support! Yes we are hard at work and are determined to produce the best trading platform around, and the copy-trading aspect is certainly important.

@3rojan The initial focus is on rewards, providing users the opportunity to earn tokens in return for a positive contribution to the platform and community. The goal here is to establish basic circulation, ensuring that a large proportion of tokens are distributed to the most active users, i.e. those creating value for the platform. The barrier to entry for adoption is lowered since new users need not buy tokens to participate in the full token economy.

Tokens can be spent on the platform, providing immediate benefit to active users through discounted or free access to premium features.

Furthermore, we will have a staking option, and a reputation management aspect etc..

Version 1.0 of the Whitepaper coming very shortly!

The underlying motivation behind Aluna’s social network is to improve transparency between traders, enabling participants to make more informed trading decisions based on a wealth of unique and actionable sentiment data.

"Our vision is to improve transparency across markets, establish a trading community incentivised to share data, and create an environment where traders can leverage positive social feedback loops to improve their overall performance."

After much adieu, we're ready to release version 1.1 of our whitepaper! Check it out  Cheesy

http://aluna.social/WP.pdf

We're excited to share our latest video release  Smiley

We wanted to show you just how easy it is to place an order on our gamified social trading platform, Aluna. Let us know what you think!

https://youtu.be/EdG35lrxG-U

Hey Aluna fans! There are many added benefits of our paid membership platform, but there's a TON that comes built in!

What can I do with a free membership?
With a free membership all users can:
Trade via one api link on one exchange platform
Participate on the Insights social feed
Copy or Counter trade other traders
Use the Aluna Telegram trading bot.
Earn ALN tokens via the badge system
Participate in social, binary and leaderboard staking

Activity: 36
Is there more info on the token? What's the use for the token?
Activity: 13
Hey Hey Hey!

Aluna Social looks really nice! still needs some features added but I can see you are all over that.

Need a good copy trade platfom in crypto.

Well done! Ill be watching for further developments.
is there any more information about this project?
since in the first post, there is little information which is
"Aluna combines the best of both trading terminals and social networks to create the next-generation social trading platform"

I'm still confused about how the social trading platform works?

We will be sharing more info and updating the thread over time.

For now, please check out our first founder's video which gives a good overview of the Aluna platform: https://youtu.be/Q7F8iHGqBPM

Will be sharing our whitepaper really soon. Stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
is there any more information about this project?
since in the first post, there is little information which is
"Aluna combines the best of both trading terminals and social networks to create the next-generation social trading platform"

I'm still confused about how the social trading platform works?
It would be cool if there was a way to short everyone offering copy trading.

Trading against the signal providers? Sounds interesting Cool

when will the bounty start?
and if you will make a translation bounty can i reserve for Indonesian language?

on which market/exchange that Aluna will support?

More info will be shared in the following weeks, giving users multiple ways to earn tokens starting in Q3 this year.

Aluna currently supports 3 exchange: Bitfinex, Bittrex, and Poloniex.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
reserved for bounty or others

when will the bounty start?
and if you will make a translation bounty can i reserve for Indonesian language?

on which market/exchange that Aluna will support?
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
It would be cool if there was a way to short everyone offering copy trading.
lxs
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
just checking this one out. seems fairly good with a solid team behind. Will be keeping an eye on
Congratulations Aluna!

Good looking project, nice to see a beta platform working.
Keen to see this one evolve.

Thank you. Click 'watch' on the top right of this thread to get notified with new posts, and follow our social channels to keep updated with our progress!

Telegram: t.me/alunasocial
Twitter: twitter.com/alunasocial

Is there a way to see all users on the platform ?
I may be missing it. I can only see the top (10) followed at the moment.
Thanks!

Not at the moment. You can currently only find users who post insights, most followed, as well as those who have positions open, all from the homepage.

We will add a leaderboard later which will show all users and their trading performance.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Is there a way to see all users on the platform ?
I may be missing it. I can only see the top (10) followed at the moment.
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: