Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ALT][Altcoin][scrypt Adaptive N-factor][Random][Fair Launch][No ASIC] - page 2. (Read 35594 times)

tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
{
"blocks" : 50235,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00975393,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 736145,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

anyone willing to take it over for further development?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Checking the last 10-20 pages of the forum for less exposed coins , run into this , not too much talk lately , is this coin abandoned or this thing going on?

The dev flew away, no surprise. But good coin none the less, 1 market (cryptorush).
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Checking the last 10-20 pages of the forum for less exposed coins , run into this , not too much talk lately , is this coin abandoned or this thing going on?
Activity: 308
Just gonna bump this thread..  Come on people, there's another NFactor coin that's been sitting here a while!
It's not premined coin, just difficult is very low, so price is low too. Need more miners and more attention to this coin.
It's intresting coin at least much better than million scrypt autogen clones. Multipool will NOT mine it.
Just need to put some effords on coin. Some adversting, new logo, add it to vote list to mint and another exchanges, more posts about this coin.
Just show people that this coin have a future. Just right now price is realy a joke, u can buy 100 blocks for 0.01 btc... realy i do not talk about doge which is 1btc for 1 block, but 0.001-0.01 for 1 block is reachable for even stupid scrypt clones.

I'm on this coin since day one, minutes 00, helped him a little with a logo and presentation (not the one he actually have), trust me he had a lot of coins and dumped them 10000ALT by 10000ALT the second the market was opened  at stupid price...  (minutes before the official announcement, noone but him was able to mine that much at the time) . Yes the coin have some interesting aspects, even said it, just look few pages back.

He is gone. Any Dev with free time?, a takeover is welcome Wink

Yeah, I'd love to see a takeover.  I helped him out too with the ANN page, but honestly by the time he accepted help the damage was done.  This is one of only 3 NFactor scrypt coins without a huge premine (VTC and EXE being the other two).  There's no good reason that this is worth 20 sat and EXE is worth 10,000 other than the fact that this was so poorly marketed.
It's not premined coin, just difficult is very low, so price is low too. Need more miners and more attention to this coin.
It's intresting coin at least much better than million scrypt autogen clones. Multipool will NOT mine it.
Just need to put some effords on coin. Some adversting, new logo, add it to vote list to mint and another exchanges, more posts about this coin.
Just show people that this coin have a future. Just right now price is realy a joke, u can buy 100 blocks for 0.01 btc... realy i do not talk about doge which is 1btc for 1 block, but 0.001-0.01 for 1 block is reachable for even stupid scrypt clones.

I'm on this coin since day one, minutes 00, helped him a little with a logo and presentation (not the one he actually have), trust me he had a lot of coins and dumped them 10000ALT by 10000ALT the second the market was opened  at stupid price...  (minutes before the official announcement, noone but him was able to mine that much at the time) . Yes the coin have some interesting aspects, even said it, just look few pages back.

He is gone. Any Dev with free time?, a takeover is welcome Wink
legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Where're dev?
Long gone if you ask me. Dumped all his instamined yet, probably creating another coin, with another name.
Wink i may be wrong.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Now with Panda gone, is there any other increased N-Factor coins besides this and Vertcoin?
execoin but seems rubbish
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Now with Panda gone, is there any other increased N-Factor coins besides this and Vertcoin?
Activity: 11
What's wrong? Only pool working for last few hours was http://alt.coinpoolr.us and even it now shows 0 net hashrate....
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
OH, just find this coin.
atlcoin , i just apply domain:   ialtcoin.com
Activity: 196
Given what happened with Panda today, I expect to see a big shift to this coin.  Maybe all those panda miners will finally realize why you don't bother mining a premined coin!

What exactly did happen to Panda today? plz tell and if not Panda what other N Factor is hot right now?
Activity: 98
any nodes ?
can't sync

addnode=78.55.26.199
addnode=84.117.98.75
addnode=23.238.186.49
in4
Activity: 10
Hello!
sent some altcoins and there are no one confirmations.
whats wrong

Transaction ID: d65e3e554c79a3055608c757f99af8bbaa799dc746e4e216a165747641b02b35

To: cryptorush.in AxHoXWTDoFMb8D2CCwWPWbLQrnwK5JXtda
Activity: 82
any nodes ?
can't sync
Is there any exchage for this coin? If you'd like to donate some ALT here is my address: AvwFv7XqiJ5BTMwfVpYBPAcMhqzHGPMxYu. Thanks

cryptorush.in has it listed.  right now the prices are pretty low
Given what happened with Panda today, I expect to see a big shift to this coin.  Maybe all those panda miners will finally realize why you don't bother mining a premined coin!
Activity: 18
Is there any exchage for this coin? If you'd like to donate some ALT here is my address: AvwFv7XqiJ5BTMwfVpYBPAcMhqzHGPMxYu. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: