Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ALT][Altcoin][scrypt Adaptive N-factor][Random][Fair Launch][No ASIC] - page 3. (Read 35594 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
AoGN234JX2qxGkbbCrEz8RasvoGtn6ysjj
THNX!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My current advice: keep this coin on the DL for a week or so, then start marketing the crap out of it.  By then I'll have lots of ALT Smiley

How many ALTs do you have? Need your help to promote ALT.
This coin has potential, but def in need of promotion / giveaways...

We are working on the promotion, we already start a giveaway thread.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
This coin has potential, but def in need of promotion / giveaways...
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Activity: 52
Come and join us at http://alt.coinvention.net!

We already have experience with SCRYPT-N coins

* 1% fee
* We re constantly finding blocks and have a very low TX fee from 0.001 Manual/Automatic
* Guide for Mining with CUDA, VERTMINER, CPUMINER
* Every 15 min Payout Schedule
* Servers Located in Germany with Low Latency

Thanks for you excellent work, please give us your ALT address, we will give you the bounty.

AzyjMMrimam8q52sY8gBgK32Ysq8cxAJfb

i will do a 50 alt Block award with this SO come an join

I went to join but the pool appears to be down..

its not im currently the only one mining finding one block after another .. i just switched stratum ports yesterday
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
My current advice: keep this coin on the DL for a week or so, then start marketing the crap out of it.  By then I'll have lots of ALT Smiley

* 1% fee
* We re constantly finding blocks and have a very low TX fee from 0.001 Manual/Automatic

Thanks for you excellent work, please give us your ALT address, we will give you the bounty.

I went to join but the pool appears to be down..

* 1% fee

Need more people come into ALT.

We now start a bounty for ALT marketing and promotion advice, if we use your suggestion or advice, we will give you 1024 ALT as a bounty, so, please discuss how to promote ALT?

We need your help.

Create cute gorgeous website instead of this crap. Create cute logo, promote in social media. ALT: AgxFEy8yRKxE2o8fCJXqks7KxbpmJMErEK

There is #altcoin hashtag, use it. Create OSX fucking wallet.

first setup an irc chan ! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

We now start a bounty for ALT marketing and promotion advice, if we use your suggestion or advice, we will give you 1024 ALT as a bounty, so, please discuss how to promote ALT?

We need your help.

Create cute gorgeous website instead of this crap. Create cute logo, promote in social media. ALT: AgxFEy8yRKxE2o8fCJXqks7KxbpmJMErEK

There is #altcoin hashtag, use it. Create OSX fucking wallet.
Noticed this is currently slightly more profitable than Panda at the moment Smiley

Yes, it's much more profitable than thepandacoin and vertcoin at this moment.

We need your help.

Advice: Flooding all markets with your "premined" coins (at stupid price) won't help the coin to take off at all. Not sure right now if you really care about your coin at all...i guess not. I'm out of that one. Good luck.

We wouldn't flooding ALT markets, we are still mining ALTs.
The adaptive-n is a good move. The random reward sounds interesting. It reminds me about CGA's reward method Wink But they are just in a extreme situation of "all or nth". Still, I personally dont like the logo....It may be too many words inside and it is hard to read when the pic is small.

Ak7jxs4JJUH7x5UUKDFkPd9jATv73TC3HC

Many thanks if some coins could be received Wink

Send 128 ALTs to you, your suggestion is good, but it's not on the point, you haven't give the details on how to promote, we need promotion and marketing suggestions.
Activity: 238

We need your help.

Advice: Flooding all markets with your "premined" coins (at stupid price) won't help the coin to take off at all. Not sure right now if you really care about your coin at all...i guess not. I'm out of that one. Good luck.
Noticed this is currently slightly more profitable than Panda at the moment Smiley
Activity: 70
The adaptive-n is a good move. The random reward sounds interesting. It reminds me about CGA's reward method Wink But they are just in a extreme situation of "all or nth". Still, I personally dont like the logo....It may be too many words inside and it is hard to read when the pic is small.

Ak7jxs4JJUH7x5UUKDFkPd9jATv73TC3HC

Many thanks if some coins could be received Wink
The current price on https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=ALT&b=BTC is 1ALT=0.00001004 BTC

too low

considering the block reward, this should be easily in 10k-100k range

Yes, the price will be higher.

100k satoshi sounds about right :-)

We need your help.
Activity: 70
The current price on https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=ALT&b=BTC is 1ALT=0.00001004 BTC

too low

considering the block reward, this should be easily in 10k-100k range

Yes, the price will be higher.

100k satoshi sounds about right :-)
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: