Author

Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT - page 107. (Read 118491 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
As Soon as the whitepaper is up, I will write a blog about this, sounds interesting.
Activity: 747
Merit: 100
Hi everyone - as we receive a lot of inbox requests on further details about Ambrosus tech we invite you to check yesterday story of ETHNews about us:

"Two kinds of systems are being built. One will interface with commercial sensors or existing supply chains. He said, "In that case, the analytics is dedicated to one sort of food and has to be selected accordingly, whereby a particular system will be designed for a particular type of product (e.g. shrimps, fish, chocolate, etc.)." The other approach will be to develop food tracers or digital certificates which may integrate with any food. A digital asset, the ERC20-compliant Amber token, will be associated with the certificate to which any relevant information can be tethered."

https://www.ethnews.com/ambrosus-will-leverage-ethereum-and-iot-to-track-food-supplies
Activity: 147
Links to printscreens (for social media actions) > What's this mean? Could you give 1 sample?
thank you
you can use screencast.com , prnt.sc or other tools to take a screenshot as a proof of your action.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Does the new ICO regulation by the SEC affect US citizens participating in your ICO?
will check and respond soon. Thanks!
Activity: 126
Links to printscreens (for social media actions) > What's this mean? Could you give 1 sample?
thank you
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Very interesting start up. Will surely take part in ICO, so waiting for September 13. I'd like to participate in bounty campaign as well, have sent an email to bounty manager.
Where is the whitepaper?

Down the pipe. We are adding final touches to it and will be releasing it shortly. Meanwhile wanna read our vision paper?
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Where is the whitepaper?
hi i saw the project in the news yesterday impressed about Gavin and Parity. i can write a blog post about you guys. do you offer bounties for that?
  Yes we do. See our stakes:

Create a Blog Entry about Ambrosus: 20-50 Ambits (depending on production quality)
Create a Video Review/Explainer of Ambrosus: 100-800 Ambits (depending on production quality)
Create a Media Publication for Ambrosus: 100-1500 Ambits (depending on production quality and outreach capacity of your media)
Activity: 147
hi i saw the project in the news yesterday impressed about Gavin and Parity. i can write a blog post about you guys. do you offer bounties for that?
Our vision paper is ready! Feel free to request it by PM.
"there seems to be quite a healthy roster under the “team” section, ensuring lots of love will be poured into this project"  - that's what Coinvestment Info writes about us.

https://coinvestment.info/2017/07/21/nobody-loves-food-ico/
Daily update:

http://www.banklesstimes.com/2017/07/20/blockchain-based-food-supply-chain-ecosystem-launches/  - bankless times have just covered us and we are excited to accept new bounty campaign applications. as of 22 July 17 social media and content creation bounties are running. bitcointalk signature bounties to be added next week
I SEE YOUR BOUNTY  DETAILS IN THE DOCUMENT, WHICH HAVE EVERY INFO ON THAT PAGE BUT YOU ALSO POST ALL BOUNTY DETAILS IN THE POST, AS MANY NEWBIE MEMBERS NOT READ  THAT DOCUMENT IN GOOGLE DRIVE, PERFECT BOUNTYS ARE GIVEN BY AMBROSUS.
   hi we have just updated bounty instructions in the doc attached to main post  - adding instructions on how to register for bounty campaign
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Is there going to be an ICO?
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
good day angel! kindly reserve filipino/tagalog translation for me! thanks!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pgv54bcUFs9PasgI3EqpQCopSPrYiVRK6ZEXi9H7y0E/edit

How to apply for bounty campaign no instruction nor spreadsheet link is added to that.
    -  thank you, further to your wish we have added instructions.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I've got amazing powers of observation
Can you explain, is this an ethereum related token or an independent blockchain coin? And how many coins, what distribution model, and anything else that you think will expand on this. Thanks

we are initially building on top of Ethereum, with subsequent versions having multi-blockchain interoperability. Further details will follow soon in our series of technical blog entries, which will launch in the next few days

Thanks, looking forward to reading more on this.
Can you explain, is this an ethereum related token or an independent blockchain coin? And how many coins, what distribution model, and anything else that you think will expand on this. Thanks

we are initially building on top of Ethereum, with subsequent versions having multi-blockchain interoperability. Further details will follow soon in our series of technical blog entries, which will launch in the next few days
Jump to: