Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT - page 48. (Read 118491 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 10
AMB, how did you break a great project? It's really hard to understand. The opportunity to buy is down, and I'm going to add two more into the warehouse to wait for AMB's spring Kiss
Activity: 747
Merit: 100
The new team member additions are great!!!!Keeping adding only the best Ambrosus!

Thanks for the support!
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Is there any news on the developments by Dr. Wang - sounds exciting!

hello, update coming soon and product released jointly with Joseph Wang is expected within 3 weeks

What is the product as you mentioned? I think this project raise a lot of money and the product will be very cool. Do not Let the investors to feel disappointed.
Activity: 280
This coin may suffer the same situation with Kybernet that most people look forward to this coin but the price will keep in line for a very very long time
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
gone through the site.its a good initiation taken by your guys for quality and secure of food origin well maintained supply chain gives great productivity
Activity: 336
The concept and function of AMB are well designed, and the food and drug safety in the real world is becoming more and more insecure. I urge everyone to support it and let this great product quickly fall to the ground for the benefit of mankind Cool Cheesy Wink
https://t.me/joinchat/CuHX9kQLmIXVu6WEaA-IAA    please join our new telegram channel and spread the word
Activity: 406
The price of AMBROSUS's private offering has been broken seriously, and the Swiss ICO's quality is excellent. It focuses on the safety traceability of food and medicine, which will bring good news to all mankind. Hope to develop quickly, pull prices up, and make investors confident Tongue
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Great news!

INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain

INS Ecosystem, the decentralized grocery marketplace, announced a partnership with Ambrosus, the Blockchain-based ecosystem for the supply chain, to bring transparency to the grocery industry.

Read here - http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/11/22/ins-ecosystem-partners-ambrosus-overhaul-grocery-supply-chain/
a lot of news ,but unfortunately the price got a huge REKT Undecided
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Great news!

INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain

INS Ecosystem, the decentralized grocery marketplace, announced a partnership with Ambrosus, the Blockchain-based ecosystem for the supply chain, to bring transparency to the grocery industry.

Read here - http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/11/22/ins-ecosystem-partners-ambrosus-overhaul-grocery-supply-chain/
Activity: 51
Though the amb has been listed on Binance, the price is falling, I think it is caused by the bounty hunters since I do not understand the investors will sell their ambs lower than ICO price.
a very dubious statement.look at the percentage who received bounty hunters ,he is insignificant ,I think it is the result of the sale tokens in the pre ICO

Generally all alt coins with a few exceptions are gooing through a rough time at the moment
Activity: 434
Great progress guys!!! The new additions to the team look very promising

https://blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-progress-report-23-nov-2017-3a7c9cb9bf5b

it's really awsome ,hope the development of AMBROSUS will quick. cann't wait the product release to public
we hope they can clarify why it's poned.and when the ico will begin?opst

Hey! You missed the ICO. It was in September. The coin is available to buy on Etherdelta and Binanace though
now the price is lower than ico and keep on droping in the past weeks, i think those who participate in the ico better not see their wallet for months

True. Ambrosus did say however that this was a long term investment and the rewards will be reaped further down the road.
Great progress guys!!! The new additions to the team look very promising

https://blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-progress-report-23-nov-2017-3a7c9cb9bf5b
Activity: 280
Merit: 122

Hey! You missed the ICO. It was in September. The coin is available to buy on Etherdelta and Binanace though
now the price is lower than ico and keep on droping in the past weeks, i think those who participate in the ico better not see their wallet for months
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello dear manager, I am a member of the bounty company on Twitter, Facebook, Blogs & extra =)

The address of my wallet is:  0x0D134Bd2B25c2e8bB6871283AF78Ac3Db7A53cDd

Thanks for the answer!

Hello!
Can I get my reward for bounty?
Thank you!
Activity: 58
How's about bounty hunters?

Pages:
Jump to: