Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT - page 53. (Read 118491 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 271
Dear Ambrosus Official Team

Translators have problems with your bounty payment since you paid an amount less that you promised, clearly. And you're not answering any e-mail, bitcointalk message, slack message.

If you don't solve the problem, translators will lock your local threads and scam accusation threads about you will be opened in the forum. Be advised!

Translators have the evidence for your bounty promise and this will be shared across the forum if you won't correct the amount for translators.

Please check: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24319593

Thanks!

Hello, we do not have any such information. Everyone received the amount of Amber as per agreements. Some people apparently missed the notion that the Ambits to Amber conversion is dependent on the overall TGE raise. There is no need to threaten us with scam accusations where no scam is present.

Also no need to lie that we do not respond. Our support team is very active and responds to all legitimate enquiries

I can show the messages and e-mails, slack messages which were not replied by you for almost 1 week. Shall I do now publicly?

I can show you the message that your bounty manager sent me, so you can see her promise about the payment. Shall I do now publicly?

Sent you one last bitcointalk message now, please reply!

If you don't reply, I'll provide publicly all of the evidence showing you're actually a liar! Don't worry.
Activity: 747
Merit: 100
Are ambit worth more then Amber ?   Sorry for stupid question.

Thats is very simple. 1 Ambit is equivalent 5 CHF and 1 Amber = 0.30 CHF
So 80 Ambits = 400 CHF and 570 Ambers = about 171 CHF   Cry

hello, this is not correct; 1 ambit would have been 5 CHF if hard cap had been achieved, but it wasn't. This seems to be the point of confusion for some.
Activity: 872
Merit: 263
In every game there's always an opponent
Are ambit worth more then Amber ?   Sorry for stupid question.

Thats is very simple. 1 Ambit is equivalent 5 CHF and 1 Amber = 0.30 CHF
So 80 Ambits = 400 CHF and 570 Ambers = about 171 CHF   Cry
[size=][color=][[]Dear Ambrosus Official Team

[]Translators have problems with your bounty payment since you paid an amount less that you promised, clearly. [][colod]And you're not answering any e-mail, bitcointalk message, slack message.

If you don't solve the problem, translators will lock your local threads and scam accusation threads about you will be opened in the forum. Be advised!

Translators have the evidence for your bounty promise and this will be shared across the forum if you won't correct the amount for translators.

Thanks![]

Hello, we do not have any such information. Everyone received the amount of Amber as per agreements. Some people apparently missed the notion that the Ambits to Amber conversion is dependent on the overall TGE raise. There is no need to threaten us with scam accusations where no scam is present.

Also no need to lie that we do not respond. Our support team is very active and responds to all legitimate enquiries
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Dev, where is your team?
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
Dear Ambrosus Official Team

Translators have problems with your bounty payment since you paid an amount less that you promised, clearly. And you're not answering any e-mail, bitcointalk message, slack message.

Thanks!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Does amb have a paper wallet?
Activity: 31
We are proud to have a supportive community who have demanded one of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange platforms in the world, Binance, to list Amber (AMB). While Ambrosus was legally precluded from directly soliciting exchanges to list Amber (AMB) the community has pushed with popular demand to list Amber, and in just a few hours already significant participation.
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=AMB_BTC
Good news, and another exchange cex.com list AMB yesterday, its really promising
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
What are the advantages of holding Amber tokens ?!
We are proud to have a supportive community who have demanded one of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange platforms in the world, Binance, to list Amber (AMB). While Ambrosus was legally precluded from directly soliciting exchanges to list Amber (AMB) the community has pushed with popular demand to list Amber, and in just a few hours already significant participation.
https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=AMB_BTC
Activity: 154
Wow, great news, AMB now trading on binance!
Activity: 2
Which exchange are you trading on?

I sent it from my personal wallet
Activity: 67
Which exchange are you trading on?
Activity: 2
I dont know where I have to post it.But I sent accidentally send AMB to your token contract 0x4DC3643DbC642b72C158E7F3d2ff232df61cb6CE. Is there any chance you can send it back please?
Activity: 17
Looks like this thing is now trading on Binance: https://twitter.com/CryptoExNews/status/929026160910110720

I suspect it will be a hit with the normies.
Activity: 42
Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I partecipated to twitter bounty and sent the report every week. I Hope the bounty manager can tell us the situation because I didn't receive anything.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Can some explain difference between 1 ambit and 1 amber.
Pages:
Jump to: