Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT - page 87. (Read 118491 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
any news regarding ICO yet ??
Activity: 168
seem like good project / good team but i think very unfair to the investors. devs never mention before the ico will be fixed to fiat, now that ether is very low they take advantage.

also the ico is overprice. it will be very hard for investor to make profit. better to wait and buy when more cheap
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
is today is ico day??
Activity: 747
Beautiful undervalued coin with a great developer and a nice market cap with a sane supply.

much appreciated your words.  Cheesy
Activity: 173
Hello,

i show your token thread, but what is the different or advantage to modum? Your project is very similar to the modum token i think?

1) modum does not build their own blockchain, they just basically create some sort of temperature logger which interacts with ethereum; we build our own network fully compatible with ethereum
2) team / advisors / partnerships / traction ---> compare and make your conclusions
3) they make temperature logger, we make sensor systems, again completely different levels of technology
4) their token is not even a real utility token, it's a share of their startup; in contrast, amber is a utility token in a public network

Unbiased people seem to think that modum.io is the better investment, though:

Modum.io got 8.5/10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZJUWLvNaig&t=207s
Ambrosus got 7.5/10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4xqrUn8Z9s

Excerpt from this review: https://crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-ambrosus/

- Modum already has a working product with 43 registered companies and 844 shipments, which is more advanced than Ambrosus.
- Their token sale started on September 1, 2017 and their hard cap is $16.4 million – 16% of what Ambrosus is asking.
- When asked about the difference between Ambrosus and Modum, Ambrosus keeps mentioning that they are creating a blockchain and Modum is not. However, is it necessary?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Is it possible to invest with Myetherwallet?
Activity: 172
Hello,

i show your token thread, but what is the different or advantage to modum? Your project is very similar to the modum token i think?

1) modum does not build their own blockchain, they just basically create some sort of temperature logger which interacts with ethereum; we build our own network fully compatible with ethereum
2) team / advisors / partnerships / traction ---> compare and make your conclusions
3) they make temperature logger, we make sensor systems, again completely different levels of technology
4) their token is not even a real utility token, it's a share of their startup; in contrast, amber is a utility token in a public network

Hey who do I contact for the bounty. I've emailed the bounty email several times and have yet to get my confirmation number

we are handling this immediately. Please send your email in a private message

Ok I pmed you:)
Activity: 47
What's the total supply of AMB tokens?
Activity: 172
Hello,

Hey who do I contact for the bounty. I've emailed the bounty email several times and have yet to get my confirmation number
Activity: 401
Merit: 104

Thanks for publishing such a useful guide on not getting screwed by hackers and phishing artists. I think to read such warnings should be made mandatory for whoever wants to take part to an ICO.
Activity: 204
Merit: 2
ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
Hi Ambrosus! Just want to let you know that our crypto-lawyer published a short legal review on your Ambrosus ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Bounty campaign will be open until the day when the end of ICO is announced
do that mean the bounty campaign will end tomorrow?
Activity: 16
Looks like a good project, very interesting. I'll keep an eye on it!
Activity: 364
What about translation?
If yes - please reserve Hebrew.
Activity: 30
Beautiful undervalued coin with a great developer and a nice market cap with a sane supply.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Please clarify:
 - At what time the sale will start
 - Which wallets do you support?
 - Do you have detailed instruction how to take part in the crowdsale?

Will be very gladfull for your answers.

Parity, Mist, Metamask
PLEASE CHECK KEY UPDATES ON CROWDSALE HERE

https://blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-key-updates-on-tokensale-7bbb21d32198

Great job to fight with the fake websites and phishing links, which is really important to protect the investment from ambrosus followers and investors. There is only 1 day left and I hope the ICO is smooth and successful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Please clarify:
 - At what time the sale will start
 - Which wallets do you support?
 - Do you have detailed instruction how to take part in the crowdsale?

Will be very gladfull for your answers.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
Hello,

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
As i see many scammers try to attack Ambrosus ico. This project looks really good and will be successful on the market. The better way to participate in ico, check all available information and use only official web site.

I agree, I think I will invest more in this project that I wanted to only because a lot of people try to SCAM it.

We need to subscribe to be part of the ICO ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
As i see many scammers try to attack Ambrosus ico. This project looks really good and will be successful on the market. The better way to participate in ico, check all available information and use only official web site.
Thanks! This is an exactly right way to avoid fake information. Subscribe Ambrosus.com

What I'm trying to understand is if it is mandatory subscribe the list or if the sale is first come first served basis
Pages:
Jump to: