Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT - page 88. (Read 118491 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Won't the market cap be very high?
How is Ambrosus better than modum.io?
How are they going to secure their own blockchain?
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
unfortunately a huge number of scammers on the network who want to get our money.well that team worked quickly
Activity: 172
Hello,

Can anyone help I signed up for the bounty several days ago and emailed [email protected] but I got no confirmation? Any advice?
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
Project very interesting, and different from the others, I didn't see other projects dealing with food. Trying now to understand if there is still time to work for some bounties. Do you still need, for example, video bounties?
Activity: 147
As i see many scammers try to attack Ambrosus ico. This project looks really good and will be successful on the market. The better way to participate in ico, check all available information and use only official web site.
Thanks! This is an exactly right way to avoid fake information. Subscribe Ambrosus.com
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
As i see many scammers try to attack Ambrosus ico. This project looks really good and will be successful on the market. The better way to participate in ico, check all available information and use only official web site.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi, please a couple of question:
1) how to participate to the ico? Do I need to register? Where?
2) What's the total supply?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
 ARNBROSUS vs AMBROSUS, wow these scammers..... !!
Activity: 747
#SECURITY UPDATE: The FAKE WEBSITE IS DOWN NOW. Thanks Cloudflare , Google , Etherscan for promptly shutting down the SCAMMERS!!!!
Activity: 280
ico will start on 15 SEP, the same time with Kyber, both are very promising projects, but i cant participate due to the regulation..
by the way, my rank rise to Member now, will the dev kindly update the spreadsheet?
Please check twitter/telegram/facebook/discord channel and pay attention to each and every security guideline/alert
Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hi.i want to know when the bounty campaign will end. if it will over when the ico start? who knows?thank you.
I sent an email for Social Media bounty campaigns yesterday, and haven't got a reply yet. Are you still accepting Social media bounty requests?
Yes we are!
I'll double check your email.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Three days left before the ICO starts, as far as I can see, the ETH market is not so stable because of some rumors about China will close the bitcoin exchanges, so do it have any influence on this project?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Just wait and see for project
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition
I sent an email for Social Media bounty campaigns yesterday, and haven't got a reply yet. Are you still accepting Social media bounty requests?
We have had an extremely busy August. Here are some of the highlights:

https://blog.ambrosus.com/overview-of-activities-for-august-17-d488689099e7
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Do you have any options for blog bounty campaign?
that means this bounty program is over now. right?
Bounty is still continuing
Activity: 476
that means this bounty program is over now. right?
Pages:
Jump to: