Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 120. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I trying move ( all) my coins from " Yobit" but AMS wallet is locked and I recived :

"Deposit/Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support."

I do not trust Yobit (  invest box and Dice games! ) - JOKE! AVOID!

Who can help ?
Activity: 182
YObit is limit scam, it's not the first time it do this, I will no longer work with YObit. I hope to get back my AMS soon to open the AMS masternode  Grin
Activity: 336
Thank you Keesdewit, it's good News, i have 105K on COLD STORAGE at Yobit 😉

If the Yobit Cold Storage issue will be fixed as well, I see that as a progress.

75k нa здopóвьe Wink
Merit: 258
Pretty frustrated here.  My MN (remote linux node) keeps reverting back to missing status.  If I try and start the MN in the UI I get an error: invalid IP address.  I know this to not be the case.  I am able to start the MN in the console however after about 10 minutes or so the MN status is back to missing.  In that 10 minute window I do get some payouts.  I am just at a loss.  As a trouble shooting measure I totally rebuilt the Linux node and resetup the wallet on a laptop which has not helped.  I would be grateful for any ideas. 

Thanks. 

can be two things:

- the firewall is blocking / limitting incoming access to your masternode. Which ports have you opened? / what's your ip?
- your masternode stops syncing for some reason (disk full / low memory etc). You should be able to check that status with amstercoin-cli getinfo
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I want to learn about this algorithm (XEVAN) can any one point me towards the documentation!
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
Does anyone know the time that YObit needs to do the swap?

I wish I know. Its just a matter of waiting. Will be watching the chatbox for the Yobit admin. He already asked me to PM the new source code.
Does anyone know the time that YObit needs to do the swap?
Activity: 12
Pretty frustrated here.  My MN (remote linux node) keeps reverting back to missing status.  If I try and start the MN in the UI I get an error: invalid IP address.  I know this to not be the case.  I am able to start the MN in the console however after about 10 minutes or so the MN status is back to missing.  In that 10 minute window I do get some payouts.  I am just at a loss.  As a trouble shooting measure I totally rebuilt the Linux node and resetup the wallet on a laptop which has not helped.  I would be grateful for any ideas. 

Thanks. 
Thank you Keesdewit, it's good News, i have 105K on COLD STORAGE at Yobit 😉
copper member
Yobit has put the purse for maintenance
"This coin is on maintenance." Please try again later. "

It's for long long months, if not forever
Yobit almost never opens wallets after maintenance
It is advantageous for them to kill a coin and not return money to clients, when the rate drops to 1 satosh you get 10 Satoshi from Yobita instead of your bitcoin
Very sorry, nearly 200 thousand coins were lost

I have spoken with the Yobit admin and they have put the wallet in maintenance as preparement for the swap. He asked me to PM the new source link and I did. I hope he will start the swap soon. Your stuck coins will become free again after the swap.
Activity: 392

Yobit almost never opens wallets after maintenance
It is advantageous for them to kill a coin and not return money to clients, when the rate drops to 1 satosh you get 10 Satoshi from Yobita instead of your bitcoin
Very sorry, nearly 200 thousand coins were lost
Activity: 25
As far as Im aware there are currently no exchanges listing the new AMS. You can check as the new coin address will start with A and old addresses with a.

Do we have an eta for the swap for the exchanges?

Go on Kees... please setup up a discord so we can chat easier and help hodlers. It'll help coin and future development.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501

Yobit almost never opens wallets after servicing
Very sorry, almost 200 thousand coins
Dev spoke to someone at Yobit. he said they will cancel all withdraw for the swap. So im chillin in here waiting to get out.

Yobit almost never opens wallets after servicing
Very sorry, almost 200 thousand coins
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
That's good news. There will be some exchanges for trading the new AMS coins.

I see some masternode questions. If there is need for it I can make a masternode setup guide.
Actually I followed this guide for a big part:

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/taos-masternode-setup-guide-for-dummies-updated-for-12-1.2680/

but I can imagine it would be easier if the unnecessary steps are filtered out and screenshots are made with an AMS wallet.

Let me know if one needs this.
I NEED THIS Smiley

pls hlp me with masternode setup guide. i threw some btc to worthless windows 2003 vps Sad ......, so i wanna try again on linux vps ( got ubuntu 16.04 1GB RAM
20GB Disk   )

You can also use the PIVX documentation. Its the same for AMS only use 100k instead of 10k collateral. There are tons of instruction videos on YouTube

nvm ive upgrade the server to 2012...

you an dutch saying :
als je alles tegelijkertijd wilt doen dan gebeurt er niks ....

btw he (BLISSZ) ask if someone need one dummy guide .... and i replied to it....
but BLISSZ i dont know if you wore writing it , if yes , i dont need it anymore ....

tia

copper member

I see some masternode questions. If there is need for it I can make a masternode setup guide.

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/taos-masternode-setup-guide-for-dummies-updated-for-12-1.2680/

but I can imagine it would be easier if the unnecessary steps are filtered out and screenshots are made with an AMS wallet.

I NEED THIS Smiley

pls hlp me with masternode setup guide. i threw some btc to worthless windows 2003 vps Sad ......, so i wanna try again on linux vps ( got ubuntu 16.04 1GB RAM
20GB Disk   )

You can also use the PIVX documentation. Its the same for AMS only use 100k instead of 10k collateral. There are tons of instruction videos on YouTube
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

I NEED THIS Smiley

20GB Disk   )

Merit: 258

I have just spoken with BlackSmith (Yobit admin). We will be swapped and ok soon.

And what does it say about the cold store?
Why does Ncische refuse to pay AMS for fictitious reasons from 10/08?

All transactions will be cancelled so that problem should be solved as well. I dont understand what you mean with "Ncische" never heard of that.

Ncische  == Yobit   (googl translit)
copper member

I have just spoken with BlackSmith (Yobit admin). We will be swapped and ok soon.

And what does it say about the cold store?
Why does Ncische refuse to pay AMS for fictitious reasons from 10/08?

All transactions will be cancelled so that problem should be solved as well. I dont understand what you mean with "Ncische" never heard of that.
Jump to: