Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 116. (Read 272300 times)

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
this might have been answered already, but whats going to happen if there are unclaimed coins for the swap?

All will be burned
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
this might have been answered already, but whats going to happen if there are unclaimed coins for the swap?
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
But what can I do better?
1-Send from yobit to old wallet and than send from wallet to ams swap or

2-Send from yobit to swap

Activity: 392
Yobit simply does not have these coins physically, only the numbers are on the screen
This is the same Yobit known scammers
They all sold out, hoping to buy back on the fall - and now there is no way to buy old coins. Nobody lists old coins on Yobit. And there are no new ones either.
So they will pull like with hundreds of other coins, dherha wallet "on maintenance" for years
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
i have also some ams in yobit i cant move the coin
its possible for the dev to give the updated version to yobit and send the exact swap amount of new coin that yobit hold
and just let yobit make the swap for their user
last week i saw the dev of ams allmost EVERY day asking for mods and admins. dev does his best to solve this , but the wallet of ams in Yobit will be in maintainance till the swap ( if i am not wrong)...
what i know is that Yobit gonna swap these coins
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
i have also some ams in yobit i cant move the coin
its possible for the dev to give the updated version to yobit and send the exact swap amount of new coin that yobit hold
and just let yobit make the swap for their user
Activity: 392
I have my coins on yobit and nova. Also I  have the latest wallet v4 and now I want to send all my coins on exchanges to my new wallet for masternode so my question is:

Do I have to do the first coin swap and then send it to my v4 wallet? Or swap has already been done on nova and yobit?

Forget about the AMS smog on yobit
yobit stole all AMS from users and does not pay anything
It's almost a month since
DEV says that he spoke with Yobit - but the question did not move a single step
yobit zambal all coins and does not respond to tickets

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Guys,

seems amsterdamcoind v 4.0.0 + block chain db v4.0 doesn't work.
I just started amsterdamcoind 4.0. which downloading block chain. Miningwhile I stoped it and started again, it prints "error loading block database".
Then I started amsterdamcoind 3.x, it can be  stopped and started without any issues. Database folders are differ. It seems for me that database need to be v 3.x and daemon can be v 4.0. Right?

Or amsterdamcoin v4.0 is a fork?
Activity: 196
Really appreciate your work keesdewit! Any new info when coinexchange will do the swap and when the new website will be online?
Its okay i'm waiting here Wink
copper member
It's hard to answer my questions here

No its not, but I am on my mobile now and its hard to type complete answers from here. I will get back to you.
It's hard to answer my questions here
copper member
If you have any technical questions, you might get a faster response on the Slack group. Link Below:

https://bitsend.herokuapp.com/

Look out for the AMS channel n the left column. 

Thanks Dave. I forgot to mention that.
Activity: 25
If you have any technical questions, you might get a faster response on the Slack group. Link Below:

https://bitsend.herokuapp.com/

Look out for the AMS channel n the left column. 
Activity: 209
Any Nvidia Miner available?

Still not available
You can use the AMD driver if  you get Nvidia driver with Opencl support.  They tend to be the firt drives released for the card that you have.
Hi dev help please,

I have my coins on yobit and nova. Also I  have the latest wallet v4 and now I want to send all my coins on exchanges to my new wallet for masternode so my question is:

Do I have to do the first coin swap and then send it to my v4 wallet? Or swap has already been done on nova and yobit?
Activity: 225
Hi guys,

As you may know masternodes.pro will add AMS stats to their website if they receive 400 usd for that.
And thats a huge publicity for AMS. We, investers, miners and as AMS community need to donate 400 usd for that.
I just donated 1 mln satoshi for this witch is about 43 USD. So 357 USD remaining.
Please donate as much as you can, even some satoshti also will help.
This is the BTC address to donate for AMS stats:  1NehzUSWN4PXsgacywY77LDujQCswAy8iH
check their website to see how much is donated before sending any satoshi.
This is is the website:  masternodes.pro

When the coin is ready and swap is done, we need to collect money to ad this beauty to Cryptopia and finally to Bittrex.
AMS is undervalued and it goes to moon with proper support, believe me.

shoot for the Moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars ...

Those who can donate please mention your name or nikname, and tell the community how much you can donate...

good luck guys

Activity: 14
Code:
[quote author=keesdewit link=topic=1152947.msg21194985#msg21194985 date=1503672420]
[center][img]https://www.amsterdamblockchain.info/images/logo.png[/img]
[size=18pt]AmsterdamCoin Pool [color=red]BETA[/color][/size]

[size=14pt]We are looking for [color=red]beta testers[/color] for the official AmsterdamCoin pool:[/size]

[size=18pt][url=https[Suspicious link removed] -o stratum+tcp://stratum.amsterdamcoin.com:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword -m 256 -a xevan
[/center]
[/quote]

All shares rejected, diff low for GPU
copper member
copper member
Code:
[quote author=keesdewit link=topic=1152947.msg21194985#msg21194985 date=1503672420]
[center][img]https://www.amsterdamblockchain.info/images/logo.png[/img]
[size=18pt]AmsterdamCoin Pool [color=red]BETA[/color][/size]

[size=14pt]We are looking for [color=red]beta testers[/color] for the official AmsterdamCoin pool:[/size]

[size=18pt][url=https[Suspicious link removed] -o stratum+tcp://stratum.amsterdamcoin.com:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword -m 256 -a xevan
[/center]

Hi Kees,

Can you help me, i'm trying to test your pool, using 3 rx580, found some blocks but no round information and the speed shows wrong and no shares. Maybe a problem with the diff ?

Brutum pool works fine speed correct and i found much more blocks even with only me at the pool.

And some errors like this :
[19:07:57] Rejected 02978a6b Diff 0.386/0.373 BLOCK! GPU 1  (Diff is 0.37340178 Share Rej

Thanks

[/quote]

I will have to adjust a few things on the pool. Thanks for taking your time to do testing!

Will post when I think the settings are good.
Jump to: