Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 187. (Read 272300 times)

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
New poll question
Please let us know if we should organize a coin swap and listing at Poloniex.
copper member
Retweet and prevent delisting

Community, keep AmsterdamCoin on Bittrex! Retweet:

https://twitter.com/amsterdam_coin/status/746745225935265792?s=03

Sorry, I have been off the grid for the last 2 weeks.  Missed that chance to keep AMS listed.

Bittrex appears to be more trigger happy lately, before there was a grace period before they actually executed the delisting. Damn!

Yes it has gone very rapidly. I feel terrible about this. The world is not ready for real world payments with crypto currencies. I'll tell you this, one day the world will be ready and AMS can be used as payment in stores. Its just a matter of time. Seen the problems with the wallet I am thinking about a swap. Start over with a fresh chain and try to get listed at Poloniex. How does that sound?
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!

Sorry, I have been off the grid for the last 2 weeks.  Missed that chance to keep AMS listed.

Bittrex appears to be more trigger happy lately, before there was a grace period before they actually executed the delisting. Damn!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Bittrex think again that they are important... no fake .20 BTC buys anymore... it is all over... i have the same shit with ROS... but honestly i don't care. Yobit is as big as Bittrex, Bittrex is not that big anymore.
copper member

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
All that hard work and promise at the start. What a waste  Embarrassed
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
bittrex:
"Due to lack of user interest, this market will be delisted on June 27th, 2016."
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
I had the same problem. Just hangs on checkpoints.cpp

Problem solved. Please pull changes from GitHub and compile  Cool

Thanks. Compiling now and passed the checkpoint spot anyway Smiley

copper member

Problem solved. Please pull changes from GitHub and compile  Cool
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Very odd... I use 14.04 too..  

Maybe Kees has a solution...  Undecided

EDIT:

Came back to my vps, I got a checkpoints.o error at the end of the compile.. weird...

After removing the .o file, and recompile.. Mine is now hanging on leveldb  Cheesy
legendary

Does it not work on 14.04 anymore?

It just keeps hanging? No errors?

Have you tried a new source folder? (Instead of git pull)

yeah no errors, just sits there infinity.

I'll wipe it and do a fresh pull but I did a make clean -f makefile.unix to start.

Same, just hangs....

Just tried myself on a vps.. Qt and daemon..

Strange that is keeps hanging on your machine... what about other wallets, have you tried that?

No other problems with the 150+ or so

I just tried on all 3 of my servers all 14.04... all hang there....

strange
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

I'll wipe it and do a fresh pull but I did a make clean -f makefile.unix to start.

Same, just hangs....

Just tried myself on a vps.. Qt and daemon..

Strange that is keeps hanging on your machine... what about other wallets, have you tried that?
legendary

Same, just hangs....
legendary

legendary
Chipcoin Developer

legendary
I'm trying to compile the updated source and it just hangs on:

g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_SECP256K1 -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src/obj -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src/leveldb/include -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/checkpoints.d -o obj/checkpoints.o checkpoints.cpp

Any ideas?

Ubuntu 14.04 or other?

yeah its 14.04....

legendary

g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-function -Wunused-variable -fpermissive -Wconversion-null -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_SECP256K1 -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src/obj -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src/leveldb/include -I/usr/local/src/AmsterdamCoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/checkpoints.d -o obj/checkpoints.o checkpoints.cpp

Any ideas?

Ubuntu 14.04 or other?

yeah its 14.04....
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!

Any ideas?

Ubuntu 14.04 or other?
legendary

Any ideas?
Jump to: