Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 28. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello Team

We have a few questions and we hope you don't mind to answer.

1 - where is your company located?

2 - where is your whitepaper or light paper?

3 - where is your team? any links?

Thank you

1) Its flag is red, white and blue with a litle orange sometimes.
2) Papers are so anno 105 A.D., we prefer light emitting diodes these days.
3) I am glad that nobody knew that the name I am called is Rumpelstiltskin!

Thank you

No wait! Just post your address here. I will send you a white paper. Will A4 size do? Yellow one also fine maybe?

keesweed
we are wating about 4 months we havent got our coins.How can take them back. How can people trust you?

I paid everyone back their lost CoinExchange transactions + 10% for waiting. It was open for 2 weeks and now closed.

i wasnt paid will i be paid now because i had all my miney into ams
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
Hello Team

Thank you

Thank you

No wait! Just post your address here. I will send you a white paper. Will A4 size do? Yellow one also fine maybe?

keesweed
we are wating about 4 months we havent got our coins.How can take them back. How can people trust you?

I paid everyone back their lost CoinExchange transactions + 10% for waiting. It was open for 2 weeks and now closed.
Activity: 7
Hello Team

Thank you

Thank you

keesweed
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
Hello Team

Thank you

Thank you

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Hello Team

Thank you

Good luck! Oh and by the way can anyone tell me what is new about the site, because I dont have a clue and looks just the same! Same lame site, sorry!
Activity: 91
Big fan of AMS for over a year now. We need to get listed on Masternodes.Online!

Thanks,

MRD
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
Hello Team

Thank you
Activity: 98
I just wonder that what will happen with the fraudalent coins that got bought on Coinexchange?
I transfered my amstedam coins from coinexchange to yobit and i havent recieved then on ybot and almost 4 to 5 day have passed
please help i dont know what to do now and i have transfered all the coins i have with my money please help
AMS txid: ef24686ae8f180dbbfa6207247b260e8d6e37977a3770e4ee74935cb07a2e985
AHQ77Np6PTSV5jrdYkTUnncJSPKccDYrRV

please help

PSA (Public Service Announcement) --- Please do NOT use Yobit Exchange for Amsterdam coin.  They have not updated their Amsterdam wallet in  many months and they do not respond to support tickets either (even from the developer of AMS, keesdewit).  Keep your coins safe and use www.CoinExchange.io instead. Thank you.

now what should i do to get my coins back?

All you can do is pray that Yobit will stop being a terrible exchange and try submitting a support ticket.  Other then that there isn't anything you can do at this point.
i sold my phone to buy crypto and now i have non my luck though Sad  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 157
I transfered my amstedam coins from coinexchange to yobit and i havent recieved then on ybot and almost 4 to 5 day have passed
please help i dont know what to do now and i have transfered all the coins i have with my money please help

please help

PSA (Public Service Announcement) --- Please do NOT use Yobit Exchange for Amsterdam coin.  They have not updated their Amsterdam wallet in  many months and they do not respond to support tickets either (even from the developer of AMS, keesdewit).  Keep your coins safe and use www.CoinExchange.io instead. Thank you.

All you can do is pray that Yobit will stop being a terrible exchange and try submitting a support ticket.  Other then that there isn't anything you can do at this point.

Unless you are new to the space why the hell does anyone use yobit?!?!?!?!?!?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

please help

Activity: 45
Anyone knows how to contact devs? I represent a listing company, we list projects onto exchanges. https://www.platinum.fund/listing/

please help

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

please help

please help
Activity: 83
I think I need to repost this message daily here it would seem.

This coin needs more exchanges, how can we help?

i agree, it would be nice to have AMS coin on more exchanges.

yes, AMS need more exchange but first AMS need new wallet with fix zAMS and zAMS staking ability. that good checkpoint for AMS wallet for go to new exchange and android wallet.
need more patient go for AMSTERDAM
Activity: 124
Merit: 1

i agree, it would be nice to have AMS coin on more exchanges.
Activity: 35

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Activity: 110
Hi all,

If my coins are on Yobit are they good?  Also, is there active development on this project?
Pages:
Jump to: