Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 35. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

Mandatory wallet update v4.6 (May 20, 2018)

This update will solve chain splitting issues and will keep AmsterdamCoin running smooth.

Wallets and daemons:

Windows 64 Bit QT wallet
Windows 32 Bit QT wallet

Windows 64 Bit daemon
Windows 32 Bit daemon

Linux 64 Bit QT wallet
Linux 64 Bit daemon

Raspberry 64 Bit daemon

Raspberry 32 Bit QT wallet
Raspberry 32 Bit daemon

Thank you for supporting AmsterdamCoin

Thank you, new wallet is working very good  Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have set up my masternode and so far its working perfectly. Once Coinexchange opens deposits and withdrawals, I'll be loading up on some more AMS to build up to my second masternode. I'm also staking which is staking like a beast right now as the difficulty is low for staking.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
I made a ticket for Yobit with a request to update the AMS wallet.
Coins sent with CoinExchange write conflicting, is it all so?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
CoinExchange will soon open deposits, withdrawals and trading market.

Now lets convince Yobit to update. If you can please help me with that. If we all ask around a bit on Yobit then we might pull it off.

Dev should list your AMS on cryptopia or livecoin exchanges . I think that they are good exchanges with a quite big volume trading daily and there are many big investors trading on these exchanges then you should have a working team to make this coin interesting again .

Listing on either of those exchanges would cost tens of thousands of dollars. That's not practical or possible for a coin that's been defunct for a month plus... unless someone has big pockets to donate the listing fees.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Now lets convince Yobit to update. If you can please help me with that. If we all ask around a bit on Yobit then we might pull it off.

Dev should list your AMS on cryptopia or livecoin exchanges . I think that they are good exchanges with a quite big volume trading daily and there are many big investors trading on these exchanges then you should have a working team to make this coin interesting again .
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Is there a Linux command for listing the amsterdamcoind operations, like a help command?

Code:
amsterdamcoin-cli help
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Is there a Linux command for listing the amsterdamcoind operations, like a help command?
Activity: 34
After the update my wallet continues to be stopped at block 296521.
I have already added the nodes and started the reindex

How can I solve the problem?

I had the same problem with the wallet getting stuck on block 296233 and so I deleted everything except the wallet.dat and added the new nodes Kees posted in this forum and let it sync from scratch. Now its working perfectly and stakes like a beast! In the coming days I'll be setting up a MN.

@Kees

Is it okay if a friend of mine and myself set up a discord channel for AMS? Just like to get the okay from you first before creating one.
Discord channel would be nice  Smiley

An official one, where the name of the coin is spelt correctly!
Activity: 240
Merit: 100

I had the same problem with the wallet getting stuck on block 296233 and so I deleted everything except the wallet.dat and added the new nodes Kees posted in this forum and let it sync from scratch. Now its working perfectly and stakes like a beast! In the coming days I'll be setting up a MN.

@Kees

Is it okay if a friend of mine and myself set up a discord channel for AMS? Just like to get the okay from you first before creating one.
Discord channel would be nice  Smiley
Activity: 124
Hi Kees,

Wallet is updated to v4.6.0.0 and runs smoothly. Staking is also working, as i already received staking rewards.

Many tanks for your support and let's hope no chain splits anymore. 
Activity: 71

Thanks for the good news. Will the wallet update be also on the Masternodes.online page?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297

Go to roaming-appdata then find Amsterdamcoin,delete everything except wallet.dat,run new wallet and wait recync...

ok, now my wallet is synchronized and in staking. Thanks a lot
All right on ubuntu bionic
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

Activity: 118

Mandatory wallet update v4.6 (May 20, 2018)

This update will solve chain splitting issues and will keep AmsterdamCoin running smooth.

Wallets and daemons:

Windows 64 Bit QT wallet
Windows 32 Bit QT wallet

Windows 64 Bit daemon
Windows 32 Bit daemon

Linux 64 Bit QT wallet
Linux 64 Bit daemon

Raspberry 64 Bit daemon

Raspberry 32 Bit QT wallet
Raspberry 32 Bit daemon

Thank you for supporting AmsterdamCoin

Thanks for the update! All good now. Had some issues with connection at first, but deleting Appdata and adding addnodes did the trick.  Wink
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Remember that to stake your AMS coins you will need to go to Settings> Unlock Wallet > check the box "For anonymization and staking only" > click Ok --- then go to Tools> Open Wallet Configuration File > enter the line "staking=1" and save changes > then exit your AMS Wallet and restart it. After the wallet starts and syncs you should have the Staking button in the bottom right corner of the wallet turn Green (which means you are all set).

Thank you!

Hey, I am interested in supporting/using AMS long term (I live in the Netherlands now),
can you or someone else explain me the zAMS coins?

Also, I sell PWR coins for AMS. 10,000 PWR for 1 AMS.
It's another staker with potential. The wallet just got fixed by a new dev team.
Take a look, maybe, and PM me here if interested.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pwr-coin-pwr-pay-nist5-pow-1-annual-pos-knowledge-is-pwr-2868184
read this and see if this helps  https://pivx.org/zpiv/

you use your AMS to make them under the privacy tab
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Remember that to stake your AMS coins you will need to go to Settings> Unlock Wallet > check the box "For anonymization and staking only" > click Ok --- then go to Tools> Open Wallet Configuration File > enter the line "staking=1" and save changes > then exit your AMS Wallet and restart it. After the wallet starts and syncs you should have the Staking button in the bottom right corner of the wallet turn Green (which means you are all set).
this wallet stakes on its own all you have to do is have it unlocked
Activity: 130

@Kees

There is a discord channel for AMS

https://discord.gg/DckNcxM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

@Kees

Activity: 53

Go to roaming-appdata then find Amsterdamcoin,delete everything except wallet.dat,run new wallet and wait recync...
Pages:
Jump to: