Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 37. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The problem still persists, uninstalled wallet deleted the yenten folder at roaming, unzipped the wallet and ran it again.
Activity: 26

Thanks for your update I will try it Smiley"
Activity: 13
I hope the coin LOG will be alive too
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Nothing because Yobit Refuses to update anything ever. you can send a ticket in and they will ignore it for you. Fish
Yobit exchange got troubles with most of coins listed there.
Honestly, its support services are too bad. I don't like them.
Yobit exchange's owners / staffs almost ignore support tickects from devs, users, etc.  Angry

I agree with you for yobit...

I think price will grow fast when keesdewit solve problems ,so be optimistic and wait next week.

Yobit is not and has not been on the right chain. if and only if they update to the new wallet when it comes out will they be part of our market. right now you can not withdraw nor have you been able to withdraw. Kees is like the only person in history that has got them to update the wallet one time, i saw Kees sit in the chat window waiting for them for weeks. asking the same thing why dont you update the wallet. The chances of them updating the wallet are slim, very slim.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Nothing because Yobit Refuses to update anything ever. you can send a ticket in and they will ignore it for you. Fish
Yobit exchange got troubles with most of coins listed there.
Honestly, its support services are too bad. I don't like them.
Yobit exchange's owners / staffs almost ignore support tickects from devs, users, etc.  Angry

I agree with you for yobit...

I think price will grow fast when keesdewit solve problems ,so be optimistic and wait next week.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Thanks for the update keesdewit. I've just had our AMS wallet offline for awhile now, but I'm looking forward to getting some Masternode and Staking rewards again.

Speaking of Masternodes, has anyone tried hosting 2 different Masternodes (different coins of course) on the same VPS? I'm referring specifically to the cheapest option on Digital Ocean.

Yes I can't wait for this wallet release so then I can start my AMS MN as I have one ready to go.

To answer your question about hosting 2 or more MN on the same VPS, well I'm currently running 3 MN on the same VPS and yes I am using Digital Ocean and its the cheapest option at $5 per month and all 3 seem to be working well and I may even be able to add a 4th MN. So to answer your question, yes you can run 2 MN on the same VPS.

I may have to give that a try for our Amsterdam masternode once the network is functioning properly again. I've not been happy with the service that we were using and we already have a different coin masternode running on Digital Ocean. I think that the guides for Solaris masternode setup would work for AMS too.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Thanks for the update keesdewit. I've just had our AMS wallet offline for awhile now, but I'm looking forward to getting some Masternode and Staking rewards again.

Speaking of Masternodes, has anyone tried hosting 2 different Masternodes (different coins of course) on the same VPS? I'm referring specifically to the cheapest option on Digital Ocean.

Yes I can't wait for this wallet release so then I can start my AMS MN as I have one ready to go.

To answer your question about hosting 2 or more MN on the same VPS, well I'm currently running 3 MN on the same VPS and yes I am using Digital Ocean and its the cheapest option at $5 per month and all 3 seem to be working well and I may even be able to add a 4th MN. So to answer your question, yes you can run 2 MN on the same VPS.
I hope AmsterdamCoin can solve the project problems as soon as possible. After all, this is very bad for the project and will lose many supporters.

I understund that,but look at Solaris,XLR had the same problem and keesdewit solve that,so just a litle more patience and everytning will be ok,i believe...

all the best
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
I hope AmsterdamCoin can solve the project problems as soon as possible. After all, this is very bad for the project and will lose many supporters.
Price growing on yobit exchange... Just wait update guys,then will be great for all of us.

I believe in this coin,and wait for good news from keesdewit next week.

He is great man and great worker.

all the best to all
Activity: 20
i never heard about your escrow  Huh
crowd hub is the trusted company ? i cant found much detail about them
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Activity: 130
my wallet has not synchronized for over two weeks, what can I do?
I wait for the new release of the wallet? should i try with -reindex?

are there still many chains or has that problem been solved?

Wait for wallet update, there are to many different chains so don't bother running a wallet right now
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
my wallet has not synchronized for over two weeks, what can I do?
I wait for the new release of the wallet? should i try with -reindex?

are there still many chains or has that problem been solved?
Activity: 641
yobit update wallet for quebec coin in 2 days

hope they gone fix  .  we need to buy more ams

ams 1 $ coin soon
Hi Dev, I bought AMS on Yobit, it is version 4.0 but AMS is versoin 4.5 on Coinexchange now. What can I do now?
Activity: 121
Hi Dev, I bought AMS on Yobit, it is version 4.0 but AMS is versoin 4.5 on Coinexchange now. What can I do now?
I expect the update somewhere next week. Sorry to keep you guys waiting.
Oh very nice, Thank you Kees

Nice to hear that keesdewit. You have our support for everything
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

it's nice to see you online . I'm waiting for your new updates of AMS wallet . it's stuck for nearly a half month.
You are working hard with your project and I think you should rent some Devs for your work now. it's better for you.
Pages:
Jump to: