Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 51. (Read 272300 times)

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
What I will do is look at the blockchain to see when the first fraudulent PoS stake took place. Then I will take the most recent release of Pivx that includes zerocoin and fork it before the first fraudulent block. In my opinion this causes the less damage of all options we have.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
There is a bug that allows huge amounts to be generated. Looking how to fix this now. I will probably do a rollback if the chain. Anyone else has suggestions?

Update: Trading and wallet on CoinExchange is suspended

the whole issue begins with coinexchange, some users get AMS coin on their account and immediately sell it. it is unfair for investors who buy AMS with their BTC and send it to their wallet. my advice, can we accept the new supply as the total supply of AMS which is the truth? and you should immediately add zerocoin function to soothe investors and the AMS community in order not to panic.

@keesdewit should you make the best decision for amsterdamcoin's sustainability and of course quickly, unlike your desire to update AMS wallet very long so this problem occurs first. and hopefully this does not happen with XLR
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
There is a bug that allows huge amounts to be generated. Looking how to fix this now. I will probably do a rollback if the chain. Anyone else has suggestions?

http://www.amsterdamblockchain.info/address/AWgwR8kULSmC5XZ5nsfovK2hu3PfJ1fKBV

I think this is the hackers adress, over 77 million coins send yesterday.
Maybe this help you
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

Activity: 240
Dev please take a look at the supply, what happend?
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
Have you guys looked into enlisting at Scrypto.io for masternode hosting?! If you do so I will personally fund it go get listed ASAP! Please do so! I am not your dev Smiley But I wish to help Smiley
Activity: 26
WOW. Seems very interesting. I will look into your website further. Good thread by the way:)
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Sheesh how come this coin only gets so much problem related to Blockchain.

I hope Dev will fix the problem in future.

@keesdewit please pay attention to your coins, immediately update the wallet and tell me how many AMS are in circulation? with an increasing number of AMS seem to cause prices to fall.
check supply on AMS stats and block explorer

Coin supply doubles to 164,000,000.

does anyone have communication with dev. Team

can we help in anyway?

Anyone got a block or anyinfo where these coins came from ?
Activity: 35

@keesdewit please pay attention to your coins, immediately update the wallet and tell me how many AMS are in circulation? with an increasing number of AMS seem to cause prices to fall.

Coin supply doubles to 164,000,000.

does anyone have communication with dev. Team

can we help in anyway?

What's happening ? Why sell at a low price?

Indeed, the wallet works great and at the current price 1 MN costs only 0.03BTC
I am also happy with my AMS pos is easy money Keez is working on things in the background I am sure. all this is the regular fud and dumpers. all is well.
Activity: 445

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Is there an active DEV Team?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
What's happening ? Why sell at a low price?

Indeed, the wallet works great and at the current price 1 MN costs only 0.03BTC
The whole crypto marked is down and so is AMS.
I just got myself 3 new masternodes very cheap on
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/AMS/BTC

I dont know why people sell so cheaply but its good for new investors.

Maybe cuz it is one of hundred garbage forked coin without plans, progress and team? And pay 300$ for one MN - 100 000 coins is the same you just throw 300$ away.

AMS is one of the coins with purpose like ESCO and Vsync.
AMS is going to be used in Amsterdam for shops, brothels, koffeshops  and services etc.
The team is active and he is working on Zero coin protocol now.
AMS price was almost 400 sat a month ago but crypto marked crashed lately but it will recover.

Peace !

Last commit on github was 6 Dec 2017. I understand you wanna to believe but in fact It's a dead coin.

very unfortunate, but I still believe with AMS and keesdewit. if zerocoin protocol applied and the price is more than 200 sat I will increase my MN number. this time is enough just by staking.

Come guys! Keep dumping, I am making a killing out of it!

I prefer storing AMS in my wallet than on selling cheap coin masternode, keep in mind the AMS wallet runs smoothly Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 140

Maybe cuz it is one of hundred garbage forked coin without plans, progress and team? And pay 300$ for one MN - 100 000 coins is the same you just throw 300$ away.

AMS is going to be used in Amsterdam for shops, brothels, koffeshops  and services etc.
AMS price was almost 400 sat a month ago but crypto marked crashed lately but it will recover.

Peace !

Last commit on github was 6 Dec 2017. I understand you wanna to believe but in fact It's a dead coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Come guys! Keep dumping, I am making a killing out of it!
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
I discovered that coins on Coinex are staking automatically
since 3 days you get 0.71 AMS staking reward  Wink

Peace !
Nice how many AMS for love me short time bang bang,  Fish
Activity: 225

Peace !
Pages:
Jump to: