Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 49. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
It can take some time. Its quite a lot of work and I want to do proper testing.

Can you give us an estimated time to fix the problem and  reopen market and wallets?

very long, so remember the promise kees for zeroAMS update a month ago, hopefully not just another promise  Cry Cry

PoS runs smooth. OP updated. Block explorer back in business. No more chain splits. Now heading for zerocoin implementation. See ya guys.

Thank you Keesdewit, great job.
When zerocoin will be implemented ?
Do we have to do swap due to this zerocoin ?
are you going to have a road-map ?

Price is moving up due to these news and also people are staking instead of selling their coins.

Peace !

No swap, no difficulty. Just an update that includes zerocoin as PIVX has.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Dev. AMC coins can be delisting with coinexchang.io. We need progress in solving the problem. How can we help?

Dev is already in contact with them, market will open when dev fixed the bug.
Activity: 82

Looking at the translation suggests the conclusion:
Cheating ?!
coinmarketcap
Total Supply
81,469,427 AMS
One person can not have more coins than all investors should have in circulation!
Or am I not understanding something?

And there is very little POS for my 10,000 coins.
Now it's clear, they are credited to one user and to us once  every 3 days 0,71!
Activity: 193
Dev. AMC coins can be delisting with coinexchang.io. We need progress in solving the problem. How can we help?
Activity: 8
Activity: 235
How many coins needed for staking rewards every day..?
I think at least 50k, but you have to wait till coinexchange opens market again
when will it open? price already 200 sat will be)
I think at least 50k, but you have to wait till coinexchange opens market again
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
can you please post active nodes for AMS. tnx
Activity: 641
WALLET  work ?
can i send or  receve  ams ? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Everyone, just read 1 site back, dev answerd all questions
what did he say? I'm interested in my coins that I bought!

Nothing. Im already in contact with CoinExchange and they locked the account of the thief. Not very much was sold, but we can pay them with some premine.

Swap wont solve this. Cant prevent them from swapping the fraudulent coins.

What I will do is look at the blockchain to see when the first fraudulent PoS stake took place. Then I will take the most recent release of Pivx that includes zerocoin and fork it before the first fraudulent block. In my opinion this causes the less damage of all options we have.

What about a swap again?

Ok, what will happen with the fraudalent coins that got bought on Coinexchange?
what did he say? I'm interested in my coins that I bought!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
YobitExchange
good afternoon deposit wait for 2nd day - AMS coin you did not try to host a prophylaxis ?? wait for an answer from the saport 3 weeks is the khan - is there anyone  there Huh? It was not clear that it was !!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! TO  DEPOSIT COME ONE TIME ?

Coin counts have
but to display them from yobit there is no mind
Activity: 1
When will it be active in coinexchange?
when will the purse begin to work in coinexchange ?
Activity: 3
4 transfer but only been confirmed The transaction is shown in a 2 block transaction explorer
http://www.amsterdamblockchain.info/address/ARPqnU5nR4HyMZLBqAN57Cx5mbND3F8MZc
2018-02-20 14:13:16 darknew
I made the test with two transfers worth 29.99800.000 AMS and another 1000.99800.000 AMS was confirmed.
same address: ARPqnU5nR4HyMZLBqAN57Cx5mbND3F8MZc

the lows do not appear The transaction shown in a block explorer. Same address:ARPqnU5nR4HyMZLBqAN57Cx5mbND3F8MZc

2018-02-20 00:25:49
56972.31596896 AMS
ebc1e5c43b5aa47bf950489149b0ca56a8c6cb1458be4edffb26ef0011778b54

2018-02-20 01:04:22
57000.99800000 AMS
f0d6d53ddb627a195ad8838d8e2982fe29328d9f61b20c0fea81915354eeb029

from yobit to coinexchange I would like to know if this is going to be resolved because it will be a month ago I do not know where to be my AMS:  56972.31596896 AMS  +  57000.99800000 AMS 
You have to contact yobit

Yobit does not answer my ticket. since 20.02.2018
Activity: 83
What I will do is look at the blockchain to see when the first fraudulent PoS stake took place. Then I will take the most recent release of Pivx that includes zerocoin and fork it before the first fraudulent block. In my opinion this causes the less damage of all options we have.

possibly on what number block will you do fork? I want to know if the withdrawal from my coinexchange account is included after or before the block
Activity: 35
There is a bug that allows huge amounts to be generated. Looking how to fix this now. I will probably do a rollback if the chain. Anyone else has suggestions?

Update: Trading and wallet on CoinExchange is suspended

What will happen with the people who bought AMS with BTC in CoinExchange the last 48Hr before suspension started, and with the people who sold, there was a lot of Volumes that days?
Pages:
Jump to: